"Hey bestie!"

"You'll regret this day jerk!"

"Excuse us Iffaz"
Yazan said in a low voice, busy watching the one minute video again and again.

"Heard bestie? Excuse us."
Emir chewed his lower lip grinning wider, provoking Iffaz as he advanced towards him with his fists clenched.

"Oppss is a punch awaiting me hmm?"
Emir mocked grabbing a random photograph from the table and held it to his face.

Iffaz quickly averted his gaze catching a girl in that picture but then it hit him, it's Sayba with the guy standing in front of him in it.

He gave a second look to it with widened eyes and turned to Yazan.

Yazan shut the laptop off and closed his eyes swallowing a lump in his throat, unable to think straight.

"Faazi leave us alone, please."

Iffaz nodded, he knows that things have messed up very bad but he cannot interfere in his best friend's private life unless he's invited in.

He walked backwards intending to leave but Emir's attitude annoyed him too much to control his indignation any longer.

"Ba-bye bestie......."

Iffaz swiftly grabbed Emir by his nape and hit so hard in between his thighs where the sun doesn't shine causing him moan as he fell on his knees with his hands down there.

"Aaaa...gzgzgz..."
Emir's confidence vanished in the thin air!

Iffaz chuckled and exited the room, his head high, satisfied with what he just did with his injured leg.

Yazan got up from his chair and walked to Emir, he gripped his shoulder helping him to stand up.

"He'll get that back in the same place."
Emir fumed.

"Explain."

"Ask your wife to explain."
Yet not over the pain, Emir still managed to act lofty.

Yazan grabbed his collar and smashed their heads hard that only inflamed him more.

"Owww no violence! Fine let me do the honor."

He massaged his forehead easing the pain sitting back in the chair while Yazan turned back facing the outer view from the window.

"Your so called orphan wife mocked my feelings for her for a whole damn year to pass her time."

Yazan listened to him quietly, other than searing ache in his chest he felt nothing as Emir kept on speaking.

"....And now she got married to you, why? You think an innocent baby girl will agree to marry an unknown doctor just because he sheltered her?

If you think she loves you then believe me she loves herself NOT YOU!

She needed safety and you provided her that, same as back then she needed a shoulder to cry on and she trapped me with her fake naiveness.