34; Business and Pleasure

Start from the beginning

"Stupid fucking top," Justin grunted, digging his dull nails into the skin of my back the same time he went back to kissing my neck, his other hand shamelessly groping at my ass as my upper half stayed exposed to him.

I cradled his head to my skin; his lips trailed a little lower before I felt his chin press against the bulge of my breasts, the curved hem of my bra pushing down a little as he moved his head lower.

"I wonder who bought you this," He chuckled darkly and I felt a lazy lust induced smirk tug at my lips before he pulled me forwards a little and unhooked the back of it, the small click sounding out but that wasn't what I was focusing on right now.

"My boyfriend did," I answered him and he hummed, pulling me completely from the wall as I wrapped my legs harder around him in case I was going to fall before he walked us towards his desk, his lips still peppering kisses onto my now exposed chest.

My bra loose around my upper half as he bumped me up a little higher, a gasp soon turning into a moan leaving my lips when he flicked his tongue over my right nipple.

"Say it again," He demanded softly, closing his lips around the stiff peak before pulling up and nudging at my neck with his nose as he pressed his lips gently across my neck soon after.

"My boyfriend," I repeated a little breathless as he got higher with his kisses, my eyes closing in turn when he stepped around his desk.

"Damn right," He grunted against my jaw and I smiled softly.

"My boyfriend," I repeated again and he groaned breathlessly against my jaw, moving his desk chair away with his foot. "All mine," I purred hearing him groan before he leaned down and placed me onto his desk.

"The feeling is mutual baby," He breathed out and before I could even respond he pressed his lips against mine, the same spark of electricity igniting the lust I had for him inside me.

I moaned quietly against him, my legs hanging off the edge of the desk as I rested my hand on his hip, his own cupping at my face as we continued to kiss, the level of passion within it increasing with every second.

"These need to come off," He mumbled against me as I bit lightly into his bottom lip hearing him groan quietly before his hand slipped to in between my legs and he cupped over my sex.

I inhaled sharply, pulling away from his lips as he pressed his thumb against me, pushing against me.

"Fuck," I squeaked out quietly, moaning his name after as he purposely pressed harder against my clit. "Baby," I whined, my fingers clenching at the material of his dress shirt as I kicked off my heels silently at the same time he removed his hand from between my legs and hooked his finger in the waist band of my pleather pants.

"Stand up," He said quietly and I shuffled myself off the desk, pulling my limp bra straps off my arms and throwing it to the side as I stood on totally flat feet, my head just under Justin's chin.

"Don't tease," I warned him with a whisper and he hummed with a smirk before taking his hand away from my pants and pulling upwards on my top.

It was pulled up and off my body, my upper half completely exposed to him before my legs were soon the same when he tugged my pants off, my panties being the only thing covering me.

He hooked his fingers in those no longer than a few seconds later, the lace hem tickling my thighs as he let them fall to my feet before he leaned down, slowly sinking down to crouching as he placed a teasing kiss just under the bulge of my boobs, slowly tracing down to my stomach as he did.

I bit onto my bottom lip as he neared my sex, his lips pressing kisses onto my stomach before he averted to the right and he bit lightly into my hip making me gasp quietly as I clenched my legs together out of reflex.