Fifty Seven

Saturday

Jimin had came out of his heat a day or two ago. The omega trying to handle the end of it on his own the best he could.

He knew he couldn't do much with Yoongi since he was in rut. Jeongguk would rest between the elder's waves so he tried not to bother him much and well Seok had just came back from caring for Gguk.

Hoseok had offered him help on multiple occasions, which he had only agreed on rarely. Only allowing the alpha to help him when he was too tired to do it himself.

Yoongi didn't seem to be having much luck.

It had almost been a week and his rut was only just starting to slow down, which usually it starts to calm after only a few days.

The alpha had mentioned on a couple of times that his alpha is punishing him, the wolf angry with Yoongi since he was so close to Jimin but he hadn't mated him yet.

Yoongi probably doesn't even realise the things he's saying though, the male was so out of it because of the rut he's in. He had just been saying it in hopes it'll help convince the omega to let him mate him.

Although it wasn't any use, the omega wouldn't allow it when he was like that. He wanted to respect his boyfriend's wishes of wanting to be in the right mind to mate.

All the males had been in Jimin's bedroom, as they have been the last week. Seok and Jimin were sitting comfortably in the chair that was sat in the corner by the closet while Yoongi was laying on the bed with Jeongguk standing at the end of it, watching him.

The alpha had been whining for a while but he was also refusing Jeongguk's help, only asking for the omega.

Yoongi looked over at the omega who was sat in Hoseok's lap, his eyes watery and sad looking.

"Baby, please. It hurts" the alpha said softly, "help me" he whined out. Jimin turned back to look at Hoseok worriedly.

"Don't listen to him minie, he's tricking you" Hoseok mumbled, tightening his grip on the male's waist so that he doesn't move away from him.

"I'm not tricking you baby, i promise i wouldn't lie to you" Yoongi tried to defend but the younger alpha glared over at him in response.

"Please baby, let me claim you" the alpha started to make his scent stronger, also slightly using his alpha's voice to lure him into doing what he was asking him.

"Seokie" Jimin whimpered as he turned to hide his face into Hoseok's neck, not liking the fact that the alpha just done that on him.

"Stop it" Hoseok said sternly towards the alpha in rut. Jeongguk moved around the bed now, sitting on the edge next to Yoongi.

"Alpha, if you want someone to mate, then bite me" Jeongguk offered but the alpha just turned his face away from him with a grunt.

"You're not getting him yet" the youngest added on with a sigh, realising that he is just going to be harder to handle with the omega close by.

Yoongi didn't like hearing that, he turned to face back to the male next to him to growl angrily since they were getting in the way.