Twenty Eight

Monday

It was the first time in a week that the omega had been away from the alphas, the three of them stayed either at Jeongguk's or Hoseok while Jimin was at his own apartment.

The alpha's went on their hunt for an apartment together while Jimin had just spent some time alone with Sumi.

Hoseok had gotten a message from Jimin this morning that he was heading to classes for the day and that he hoped they would go by later to see him.

Which they had already planned on it.

Yoongi was once again found to be driving his car, Jeongguk sat in the passenger seat this time, directing the eldest on where he needed to go for the next apartment they were booked to look at.

Hoseok was sat in the back while he quietly had just been scrolling through his Instagram feed.

Being as popular as Hoseok he had a lot of people in his feed, so naturally he had come across a video of the fight between Yoongi and Kyu.

He had watched it again with the volume turned down to not catch any of the alphas attention.

But one massive hit coming from Yoongi had caused for him to hiss, he scrunched up his own face as he saw the other alpha starting to bleed from his nose.

Jeongguk looked back at him worriedly, "alpha seok?" He called and Hoseok looked up instantly.

"Oh, uhh a video of Yoongi's fight came up on my Instagram" he had said truthfully showing the phone over to Jeongguk now.

"You really got a few good hits into him Yoongs" seok said softly, the male just hummed from his seat while trying his hardest to just focus on the road.

His eyes slowly turn red and his hand gripped onto the steering wheel tighter.

Jeongguk had reached over to lay his hand over the other hand of the eldest alpha that was sat on the gear stick.

Yoongi quickly glanced over at him and he immediately calmed down, he took in a couple of deep breaths as he watched the road in front of him.

They had pulled up out the front of the apartment building not long after that, the real estate agent already waiting for them out the front of the building.

They all got out and walked over towards the woman, the lady smiled at them and opened the door gesturing for them to go in.

Once standing in front of the apartment door she handed the keys over for the three to go inside and inspect the place on their own first before she went in.

They were looking at apartments with three bedrooms so that they all had their own areas but all the ones they had looked at weren't big enough for them so they decided to look at a four bedroom.

Yoongi went to instantly check out the bedrooms, Jeongguk went towards the loungeroom and Hoseok to the bathroom.

When they were done looking around they had met up in the living room, standing in the empty room and whispering to each other.

"I like it, the rooms are a decent size and I can turn that spare room into a studio" Yoongi comments.

Jeongguk nods his head "me too, I like the curtains in here" he starts off, "they block out a lot of light which will be good for when I'm playing games" the youngest said with a smile on his face.