Fifty Three

sunday

It was really early in the morning. Jeongguk and Hoseok had been asleep for a couple hours at least but the younger one was woken up suddenly.

Another wave of rut was hitting him and he was already overly hard against his stomach, the tip leaking slightly from excitement.

Jeongguk groaned in annoyance, he was already sick of this and hoping it would end soon.

As much as he loved this alone time with Hoseok, he really missed his other mates as well.

He wanted to try dealing with this wave himself though. Hoseok had already helped him a lot so far and wanted to just let his older mate rest for a while longer.

Jeongguk was good at handling his own ruts before. Since he lived with Seokjin and Namjoon he hadn't been too loud, and he tries to keep his scent from getting too strong but that's just exhausting.

He had brought a toy a while back, since he and Seokjin had joked about it but it seemed to actually be a great help during his ruts.

So Jeongguk reached over to the top draw of the bedside table that was next to him and pulled out the toy.

He was trying to be as quiet as he could so he didn't wake his mate.

He looked back over at Hoseok to see that the alpha was still asleep, His back turned to the younger.

Jeongguk looked back at the toy in his hand. he held the toy with one hand and used a finger on his other hand to open the mouth of the toy, looking inside the clean object.

He was still a little hesitant, but he wanted to get this over with quickly so he could go back to sleep.

He sunk the toy down himself slowly, subtly throwing his head back into his pillow.

Jeongguk lifted the toy up again before dropping it back down faster this time.

A moan had slipped from his mouth as he continued that movement, only speeding up every time he drops it back down his length.

He let out another moan but at the same time someone had groaned.

Hoseok laid onto his back as he sleepily looked at the boy next to him. He reached a hand over to push the hair back off his forehead, accidentally scaring him.

Jeongguk instantly stopped what he was doing and looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

The younger alpha groaned as he closed his eyes, he threw his head back again but this time he was embarrassed.

He took the toy off himself and tried to hide it next to him, so Hoseok couldn't see it even though he already did.

"come ride me pup" Hoseok says casually while pushing the blanket off himself to show his own hardened length.

Jeongguk was quick to get up and straddle the older male.

The younger reached over to the other bedside table for the lube bottle that sat on the top of it. He lathered the older male and his own entrance before sinking down onto seok without prep.