Forty Seven

Tuesday

Jimin was exhausted now.

Yoongi laid next to him on the bed, just as tired from their previous activities.

while Hoseok smiled from the corner and stood up from his chair, Jeongguk watched him from the edge of the bed where he dangled his legs off and was leaning back on his hands.

"my babies, i'm going to shower" Hoseok announces while walking closer to the bed with his arms crossed over his chest.

"can i come too alpha?" the younger alpha questions as he stands up, just his underwear covering his lower half now.

Hoseok nods his head and walks towards the bathroom, Jeongguk quickly following behind him.

Hoseok first set the water up in the shower before turning around to undress, while Jeongguk had just leaned against the counter naked now waiting to get under the water.

He waited patiently for his older boyfriend to get in first before he got in behind him.

"seokie, why didnt you join us?" gguk asks softly while carefully running his hands down the older's back.

"i've just gotten back from my rut, i'm not looking for my own pleasure right now" Seok answered truthfully while closing his eyes at the relaxing feeling on his back.

"oh" Jeongguk let out quietly, Hoseok opened his eyes and looked back at him over his shoulder.

"what pup?" he questioned softly while turning around to face him.

Jeongguk quickly looked down the alpha's body before meeting his eyes again.

"well, i wanted to help relieve you" Jeongguk shyly answered back, he looks down again before looking away from the male completely.

"i'm fine baby, you dont have too" he replied back while cupping his cheeks and smiling at him for being so cute.

"i know, i wanted too..." Jeongguk trailed off as he brings a hand up to scruff up the front of his long hair.

Hoseok stares back at the other, "how were you going to get rid of it?" Jk asks quietly now while briefly looking up at the older male.

"i was just going to leave it" Hoseok answered honestly while reaching forward to wrap his arms around his lower waist.

Jeongguk shook his head, "i can help alpha" he whispered out, Hoseok chuckled softly.

The older alpha tightened his hold around his waist, their lower halves pressed against each other.

Their chests would be together too if it wasn't for Gguk's hands pressed against them to leave a small gap between them.

Hoseok hummed at him as he leaned forward to capture their lips. Jeongguk sighed and relaxed his body in the older alpha's hold.

There was a soft knock at the door so the two pulled away.

Jimin then poked his head in with his eyes covered, "can we join?" he questions quietly, Hoseok smiled then turned to look at Jeongguk.