Nineteen

Wednesday

The foursome had sat quietly, food in front of them now and Jimin being extra clingy on Jeongguk.

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't mind it at the moment, they were also quite upset and wanted to just hug the younger alpha for what had just happened.

"Come on pup, you need to eat some more" Hobi had softly spoke as he leaned over to rub the omega's back gently.

Jimin had turned to look back at the alpha with big glassy eyes, there wasn't any tears in them but it looked like it was close to it.

He nodded his head and turned around in the alpha's lap, making sure that at least one of Jeongguk's arms were around his waist.

Jeongguk had leaned forward to get more of the food that was sat in front of them, when he had brought it up to his face the omega had whined at him.

He took his own bite first before offering it to the younger boy, the omega taking it in his mouth and slowly eating it.

"Who was that gguk?" Yoongi asks hesitantly, worried that Jeongguk might not answer it but he was curious to know since they had known him.

"We were on and off for a little while, I slept with him only a few times" the alpha had started, the omega crossing his arms with a pout on his lips.

"I had officially broke it off when I found out that he was friends with that bitch, Plus he had said some things about my friends that I didn't like" Jeongguk finished his eyes looking over at Yoongi.

"He's friends with Eunji?" Yoongi questions again just to make sure he had heard him right, Jeongguk nodded his head.

"Your ex?" Hoseok asks and gets a hum from Yoongi, the eldest and youngest alpha just looking at each other with knowing looks.

The conversation then had stopped once Jimin's phone had began ringing, the omega wasn't going to answer it at first but once it had began ringing again he did.

Jimin had began talking to Sumi through the phone, the conversation going rather quickly before the girl had hung up again after she had found out what the omega was doing.

"Ahh news spreads around quick" the omega sighed and laid back onto Jeongguk again, the alpha now wrapping his other arm around him as well.

"That stupid omega has already told everyone and people aren't happy about it" Jimin says quietly a huff soon following through as well.

"Next time he tries something like that, I'll put him in his place" the omega says and throws out soft little punches to the air.

Hoseok gently chuckles and grabs onto his fists making the cute omega look over at him, the pout still on his lips.

"How about you eat up a bit more then we'll go to the mall like you wanted too" the alpha had said and moved some of the food containers closer to him.

"But I'm not hungry" he whined, Hoseok raises a brow at him. The omega stared down with him but soon gave up and picked up the container.

"Fine but only if you buy me ice cream when we get there" Jimin says as he takes the first mouthful of food.

"I thought you said you weren't hungry" Hoseok had said, a smile coming onto his lips, the omega just looked over at him with an unamused look.