Two

Friday

"Yeji is here" Kyu says excitedly with a smirk on his face, Siwoo rolled his eyes as he elbowed Yoongi gently, "looks like someone is getting laid tonight then" Kyu adds on as he sends a wink towards the girl that was with her friends on the opposite side of the house, the girl seemingly scoffing at him.

"Are you going to try pick up anyone tonight Yoongi?" Kyu asked Yoongi as he smirked over at the older alpha, the black haired male just shook his head as he brought the bottle up to his lips, Kyu's smirk instantly falling from his face as he scolds at Yoongi subtly.

"What am I even doing here?" The black haired male sighed as he took a sip of his beer, his four friends sitting next to him all doing the same but they seem to be enjoying themselves more.

"Dude, you seriously need to come out with us more, you're always off doing your own thing, we miss when we use to all hang out together" Siwoo said as he raised a brow over at Yoongi, the alpha took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"You're always focused on your music now" his other friend Kyu added on without looking at the older alpha knowing how important music is to the black haired male.

Kyu got up from the lounge and walked away, "what's his deal tonight?" Yoongi asked, Siwoo shook his head "he's angry at you" Minsoo answered quietly on the other side of Yoongi.

"Quite honestly we all are" Jihoon mumbled before taking a sip of his drink as well, "why? Because I don't like coming out drinking every weekend just to end up taking some random home with me" Yoongi snapped as he sat forward and looked between the three guys that still sat with him on the lounge.

"I'm trying to make a career for myself, I need your support in this but from the start you guys have never shown me any" the alpha said sadly, the other three stayed quiet as they listened to their eldest friend.

"You're my roommate Siwoo and Jihoon I come over almost every Tuesday to help you with your assignments that you need help on, as for you Minsoo, I buy and eat lunch with you everyday" Yoongi says as he sat back and took an angry sip of his drink.

"When I'm not working on my music I'm with you guys, yet that still doesn't seem to be enough for you lot" he added on more quietly, he had finished off his beer bottle and placed it onto the ground next to the lounge.

"Sorry Yoongi, we didn't mean it like that, we just want you to have more fun, you're so serious all the time" Siwoo apologises, Yoongi stayed quiet as he was upset at the three sitting around him.

Yoongi's eyes had flashed red before he had caught in the strong, beautiful scent of an omega, more specifically his mates scent.

"Fuck your fun, come find me when you're ready to be more supportive" Yoongi growled as he stood up from the lounge and began following where the scent was coming from, his friends calling for him from behind but he ignored them.

Yoongi made his way through a small crowd that was formed around a table that was full of drinks, the male had looked over towards the entrance of the house only to see the omega that he was looking for.

He looked over the younger looking male that didn't seem very well, he watched as the boy and the girl that he was with began to walk away, the girl supporting the omega as they head towards the back entrance.

Yoongi looked at the table next to him and squeezed his way through to get two cups of water, he had tablets in his back pocket as well if the omega would like any, he carried them around for himself but he didn't mind giving one up for his mate.

He began walking towards the back door but stopped when he had seen the girl standing over the omega worriedly, he looked down at the drinks in his hands and frowned.

"What am I doing?" He asked himself quietly before looking up to see the other girl coming towards him, but she stopped next to him and looked at the table in front of her.

Yoongi immediately identified her as a beta which caused him to feel better about what he was about to do, "uhh, can you tell me where you found the water at?" The girl asked as she tapped Yoongi's shoulder softly.

The alpha looked down at the girl for a second before looking back at the cups then the omega sitting outside, "do you mind if I give him the water?" Yoongi asked nervously.

The beta girl turned her body more towards Yoongi before looking over to the omega just like the alpha was, "Are you his..?" She trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence just in case she was wrong.

Yoongi nodded his head, eyes still staring over at the omega that was slowly leaning back on the chair with his eyes closed.

"Sure, uhh, just if you hurt him I'll come after you" The beta said, Yoongi nodded his head and took a step forward before she had lightly gripped his arm, "also, rub his back or thigh, it helps him relax" the girl adviced before letting go and turning back to the table but looking towards the alcoholic drinks this time.

Yoongi slowly made his way towards the door, he slowly pulled it open and walked towards the omega, carefully making sure that he doesn't spill any of the water from the nearly full cups.

He may be an alpha but he was still extremely nervous, this was his mate he was about to meet, he was worried about what could happen between the two of them.

He stopped in front of the pink haired omega and let out a silent nervous breath before holding out one of the cups of water.

"Here, drink this" he said quietly, he watched as the omega's eyes had opened making Yoongi gasp subtly, his nervousness instantly going away, since now he was determined to win this gorgeous boy over.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

A/N: honestly the plan for this chapter was to write a little bit of a focus for Yoongi, Hoseok and Jeongguk but it just ended up being just Yoongi's so I'm going to try to write full chapters for both hobi and gguk like I did for this one.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter as much as I do ☺️