Seventeen

Wednesday

"Where are we?" Jimin questions as he turns to look at Yoongi who was sat in the front seat driving with Hoseok sitting next to him in the passenger seat.

"We need to change our clothes quickly" Yoongi just said, he turns off the car as Hoseok unbuckled his seatbelt.

Jimin and Jeongguk quickly follow to get out of the car, they follow the lead of the older two alpha's up to the house.

Hoseok unlocks the front door with a key and holds the door open for the others, Jimin smiles up at him cutely as he passed by the alpha.

"Hoseok, is that you?" A voice softly calls out from somewhere in the house, "yeah" he answers back while closing the front door behind Jeongguk.

An older male had entered into the living room where the four stood, his scent quite sweet. Jimin sighed softly as he noticed the male was an omega.

"Don't you have classes today?" He questions the boy, he shrugs his shoulders, and walks over to hug him the omega smiling up at his slightly taller son.

"Hello again Yoongi" he then says with a smile, the oldest alpha walks over to also hug the male.

"Mum, this is Jimin and Jeongguk" Hoseok says while he points over to the other two that were quietly standing behind them.

Jimin smiles at the other omega shyly, his cheeks suddenly heating up at the thought that he was being introduced to one of his alphas parents already.

He reached over for Jeongguk's hand searching for at least some comfort, the alpha picking up on Jimin's sudden spike in scent so he set off some of his own to help calm him.

Hoseok's mother had walked over to pull Jimin in for a hug, the younger omega had hugged back with wide eyes as he looked over at Hobi.

His mother had pulled away to leave his hands on Jimin's shoulders, he pulled the turtleneck down enough to see a couple of the hickeys on his neck.

"Are you mated?" He questions Jimin, the boy now becomes really uncomfortable and he looks between everyone.

"Uhh no" he answers back softly, the older omega nods his head and looks down at the Jimin and Jeongguk's joint hands.

"Mum, can I talk to you alone?" Hoseok calls for his attention, the male smiles and then follows behind his son.

"Hoseok, you have to mate him" his mother says instantly as they both enter into the kitchen, "he'll be such a good omega" he adds on and reaches over for seok's hands.

"And I will, whenever he is ready" Hoseok answers back to his omega parent, he seems happy with the reply so he nods his head with a smile.

"As will Jeongguk and Yoongi" the alpha had finished now, his mother's smile falling as he looks up at Hoseok.

"Jimin, Jeongguk and Yoongi are my mates" his mother had softly gasped at that, "no seok" he says softly and carefully grabs onto his arm.

"Mate him before they can, claim him as your own, you don't have to share" he quickly rushes out quietly, in case there was a chance that the others could hear him.