Twenty Six

Friday

After a lot of convincing the three alphas had taken off to college for the day, they had said that they would stay home with Jimin but the omega had insisted that they go.

Of course they found it a little suspicious and Jimin would tell them straight out why but he had told Taehyung he wouldn't tell anyone about what he had told him.

And he was going to stick by that.

So once he was all ready he had taken the keys from off the bedside table and went down to the car that Taehyung had left him.

He got in and started up the car, he searched through the gps system for the address that Tae had said he saved it under as home.

He followed along with the gps until he had reach its destination.

The omega parked the car and looked over to the house that he was parked in front of, the house was smaller than he expected but it looked rather nice.

He turned the car off completely and got out to walk up to the front door.

Jimin took in a deep breath before knocking on the screen door, he waited a few seconds and listened out to the footsteps that had been walking towards the door.

The blonde was extremely nervous, for some reason Taehyung had trusted him enough to be doing this for him today, so he was hoping that in no way would he screw up.

The wooden door had opened slowly to reveal a really beautiful woman, what Jimin immediately looked at however was the obviously pregnant stomach.

The omega looked up and smiled at the girl, "hi, I'm Jimin" he introduced himself softly.

The girl smiled at him and unlocked the screen door to open it up for him to enter the house.

"Hello, I'm Chaerin" she had introduced herself back and closed the door behind Jimin.

She had walked as quickly as she could around the house, the blonde omega following behind her.

She had long brown hair, she was rather a small woman, standing only a little shorter than what Jimin was.

Which Taehyung had towered over him, so the thought of how much taller the alpha would be compared to the female omega was quite amusing.

"Taehyung told me you were going to take me to the doctors today for my check up" she had said happily while entering the kitchen, she tidied up a couple of things before turning back to Jimin.

"Yes, I was quite surprised when he asked me yesterday, I had no idea" he replied back truthfully, the girl chuckled softly at his answer but looked down to her hand that was now placed on to of the counter.

"Yeah, I get that quite a bit off the people that know him" she says quite sadly, Jimin steps closer but stops.

"I just meant that he still throws parties and such, I would have thought that he would be here with you instead" Jimin tried to correct himself.

"Oh, well he is with me most of the time, when he's not here then he's at his parents, which is when he throws the parties" she answers back.