Nine

Monday

Jimin's lips had parted as he saw the lady walking towards them.

Yoongi had went to order for them only a few minutes before and had came straight back afterwards since the lady had told him that she would bring it out, like she usually does for the alpha.

"I thought you only ordered drinks" the omega said as he watched a couple different plates of deserts being placed down as well.

"I thought you might want something to snack on" Yoongi replied back as he picked up one of the spoons that sat on the side of a plate.

Jimin looked at him for a second before a smile graced his lips, he picked up the other spoon and began to share the deserts with the alpha.

"This is so good" Jimin mumbled after they were nearly finished them, his eyes closing as he takes in another spoonful.

Yoongi looks at him as a small smile of his own forms.

Once the couple of plates were empty Yoongi had sighed, he looked to the omega again.

"Now that we've had something to eat and drink, I think we should start our studying" the older male says awkwardly, his eyes meeting with the omega's.

The boys smile fell slightly but he then nodded his head and widened the smile more.

"Okay alpha" he said turning to look at his notes.

It was quiet between the two for a while, both of them trying to focus on their studying, with the occasional glance at the younger from the alpha.

"Jimin" Yoongi suddenly called, the omega hummed before looking up at him, his pen still pressed to his paper.

"Yes alpha?" Jimin questions, Yoongi turns to face Jimin directly, his face as serious as ever.

"I can't focus on studying" he says, Jimin tilts his head cutely to the side slightly, "why's that?" The omega asked in a soft voice.

"I can't concentrate with you next to me" he said, Jimin however carefully placed his pen down and looked at the papers sadly.

"Oh, I'm sorry" he says before quickly glancing up at Yoongi then looking back at his own work in front of him, "do you want me to leave?" Jimin asked quietly.

Yoongi immediately shook his head, "no, i don't want you to leave" he replied back and scooted around the booth a little more to be closer to Jimin.

"Let's just forget about the assessments and just talk for a while" Yoongi then softly smiles at Jimin, the omega instantly forming his own smile.

"Okay..." he said happily but still in his quiet tone since he was a little shy, "we didn't get to finish talking the other night, so maybe we could continue with it" the alpha says only getting a nod back in response from Jimin.

The two talked for a while, their studying long forgotten as they got caught up in each other.

They were both sat rather closely and if Yoongi really wanted to he only had to lean in a little to be kissing the younger boy.