Forty Five

warning: little bit of arguing/fighting

Tuesday

Seokjin and Namjoon were by Jungkook's side as they walk into the campus gates, the alpha looked around shyly for his mates.

Jungkook had gotten a message late last night from Yoongi just making sure he was okay since the three males had been worrying all night.

so he wanted to apologise to them from making them so worried.

he was relieved that so far he hadn't seen kyu yet, but he had a bad feeling about today. Like he could sense that something would happen now that the three alphas are back.

the three males had went to their first classes without running into Jungkook's mates, which he was a little disappointed about, but he had dance class first so he was somewhat feeling a little better.

as he walked towards the studios he had seen Jimin enter into the room with sumi next to him.

he took a deep breath in as Seokjin patted him on his back, "you got this babe, he'll probably be happy to see you" Namjoon tried to reassure him but it didnt really help, it just made him feel worst about the day before.

he took a step forward towards the room and started to head in with the rest of the class, as he entered in he instantly made eye contact with his omega, who had been watching the door closely.

he softly smiled at Jeongguk but stayed on the spot, waiting to see if the alpha would go over to him or if he would avoid him.

the thing was Jimin was happy to see him, of course he was, but he was scared that he didnt want to be around him at this time and he was hesitant on going over to him because of that, as much as he wanted too.

The alpha had walked over towards the smaller male shyly. once he was stood directly in front of him he had wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"im sorry" he whispered softly into Jimin's ear, the omega lightly hit his arm in response "dont apologise" he answered back.

"you have no reason too" he added on quietly, Jungkook shook his head. "i made you worry about me, i should have told you what was happening" the alpha pulled away so that he could see his omega's face as he talked.

"baby, i'll worry about you whenever you're not with me, you seriously have nothing to apologise to me about" Jimin smiled up at his boyfriend.

"i just missed you" the omega adds on truthfully, sighing happy at the smile that starts to pull up on his mates face.

"i missed you too" Jungkook replies back softly before pulling Jimin back in for another hug, this time just placing a small kiss on his forehead.

Jimin and Jungkook only pulled away once the teacher had came in to start the class.

•••

Lunch time rolled around quickly, Jimin had been in a class with sumi, Jungkook and Yoongi in music class and Hoseok was in his own dance class.

the omega and beta had stopped by the lockers on the way to the cafeteria to put a few of Jimin's books away.

Yoongi and Jungkook had been heading the same way but were stopped by Namjoon at one of the classrooms as he asked them to wait for him.