Twenty

So just a quick warning, quite a bit of swearing and slight nsfw, no smut but it gets a little hot hehe

Wednesday

"Wait, where is Min and Gguk?" Hoseok asks as he looks behind him to see that the pair weren't behind them like they were only a minute ago.

Yoongi stops and looks around as well but frowns as the two aren't in sight.

The two older alphas walk back the way that they had just came to see if they could find them.

When they did finally spot the two males they had been in an isle of different coloured skirts, the omega holding one up against his body as Jeongguk just watched him.

"What about this one?" He asks the alpha, Jeongguk looks for a second then nods his head "I think it's pretty" he answers back which earned a smile from Jimin.

Hoseok and Yoongi walk down the isle to join them, Jimin shys away slightly but the eldest reaches out to stop him from putting it back.

"I think it's pretty as well" he says, Hoseok nods his head in agreement. "Why don't you try it on" seok suggests.

Jimin looks towards the change rooms behind him then down at the skirt in his hands.

"Ggukie?" He asks and the alpha just smiled at him reassuringly, "okay then" he softly let's out, he grabbed a couple of the other ones that he had seen and took them over to an empty change room.

The omega had already been dressed up in a black turtle neck with overalls over top, he was lucky to have worn the black shirt because it had matched well with the few skirts he had picked out.

He had hung his overalls over the chair inside and had slide on the first skirt, the skirt had flowed out nicely.

He had stuck his head out first to see the three alphas waiting for him, when they had all looked at him he slowly opened the curtain to show the rest of himself.

His cheeks turned a bright red colour and he tried to squeeze his thighs together, their eyes skimming over him made him feel quite nervous.

"It matches your hair" Hoseok chuckled quietly, a fond smile plastered on his lips, "I think you look beautiful baby" Yoongi rasped out, slightly breathless.

"My little prince" Jeongguk had just said, his eyes quickly flash red unwillingly. The young alpha had stepped closer to him and turned the omega around slowly fully trying to take in how it looked.

"How short is it?" He asks quietly and runs his hand down the back of the skirt until he had reached the hem of it, his hand then slipping up underneath it to feel Jimin's ass.

The omega had grabbed onto his arm for balance, his own eyes now flashing blue, "Gguk" he had whined out quietly, closing his eyes as he just enjoyed the feeling of the alpha's big hand on his cheek.

He pulled his hand away slowly causing for Jimin to complain at him for the loss of contact, "this one is a little short but it'll be okay" he whispered out into the omega's ear.

"Fuck" Hoseok cursed out carefully, making sure that it was quiet enough for only them to hear.

Jimin had quickly made his way back into the change room and closed the curtain, he had leaned up against the wall as he took in deep breaths, trying to calm down.