Twenty Two

Thursday

Jimin had managed to sleep through the whole night since he had fell asleep earlier on during the day before.

He did wake up earlier than normal today though, he managed to wake up before the three alphas that were in the bed with him.

They all had different clothes on since yesterday, from the smell of it Jeongguk had a mixture of both Hoseok and Yoongi's clothes on.

The omega smiled at that thought.

He was laid out on top of Hoseok today, he had sat up slightly and looked down at the male who was sleeping rather peacefully.

He moved a couple of stray hairs away from his face then looked around it, until he had saw his neck.

His eyes widened and his lips parted for a small gasp to pass through, he carefully moved the shirt away so he could look closer at the marks.

"It's so pretty" he commented quietly and touched a couple of them, his hand then coming up to his own neck where he knew he had marks of his own.

He quickly looked over at Yoongi and Jeongguk but couldn't see any marks on them, he frowned a brow and crawled over to Yoongi, since he was closer.

He bit his lip as he thought about what he was about to do, he didn't seem to find anything bad with it so he just shook his head free of any other thoughts.

He leaned down slowly, he placed one kiss on the males neck, the alpha grumbling before turning his head the opposite way.

The omega was happy about that, it would give him more room to work with.

He started off carefully, leaving kisses, occasionally sucking, the skin on the elders neck turning darker in the spots that the omega had been.

Then he became a little careless, sucking until it had turned dark, nipping him in a couple of areas, causing the alpha to grunt at it.

Yoongi's hands had moved to grip at the omega's legs that were straddling his waist, the male still asleep, but only barely.

Jimin pulled away after a little while to see how he had went with marking up his oldest mate.

He smiled then moved over to straddle Jeongguk's waist this time, leaning down to do the same to his bare neck.

Although the omega was rather excited and may have bite a little too hard this time.

"Ahh fuck" Jeongguk moaned as he woke up, the omega moved away with his face screwed up with worry.

The other two alpha's waking up now at the commotion.

"Alpha, I'm sorry" Jimin quickly rushes out with, the youngest alpha looked up at him in confusion, not knowing what was going on.

"What did you do?" He asked softly, not at all mad or upset at the younger boy that was on top of him.

"I felt bad, me and Seokie had pretty marks, I just wanted you and Yoonie to have some as well" Jimin pouted as he spoke quietly.