Thirteen

Tuesday

Everyone was heading off to their next classes for the day, Jeongguk had quickly ran to catch up to Yoongi, wanting to sort everything out like Hoseok said.

"Yoongi hyung" he called and gently grabbed his arm to stop him, the older alpha turned to look at him, he looked down at the younger's hand and carefully pulled his arm out of the grip.

"What?" He asks quietly, "I think Hobi was right" he answered back shyly, Yoongi raised his brow at the younger and turned his body more towards him.

"We need to sort out our problems" Jeongguk had voiced out, he tried to keep eye contact with Yoongi but ended up looking away "no" the older simply says and begins walking away again.

"Yoongi, we need to do this, for Jimin" Jeongguk had once again grabbed his arm, Yoongi stopped and sighed.

Jeongguk was right, they needed sort out their shit to be able to be there properly for Jimin.

"Fine" Yoongi mumbled once again pulling his arm out of Jeongguk's grip, "how about this afternoon?" The younger asks and the elder just nodded.

"Meet me in the parking lot after your last class" Yoongi says in a hurry then walks away before Jeongguk could say anything else, the younger smiling and walking off to his own class.

•••

Jeongguk stood in front of Yoongi's car and waited for him, Jimin stood next to him as he just plays with the strings of the alpha's hoodie.

"Alpha" the omega calls but doesn't get a response back, "Ggukie" he says this time and moved a hand to cup his cheeks, Jeongguk just hums in response.

"Don't be scared, I'm sure it'll work out" Jimin reassures with a small smile, Jeongguk nodded his head slightly, he cupped the omega's cheeks and thanked him softly.

He leaned down to lightly peak his lips, once Jimin had hummed he done it again, a little longer this time.

"Damn, I wanted to be the first one to kiss him" Hoseok says from behind Jimin, Jeongguk chuckles slightly and smiles over at the older alpha, Yoongi was stood next to him just looking over at him.

"Hoseokie, do you want to come over my place for a while?" Jimin asks as he made his way over to the older alpha, the male nodded his head and placed his arms over his shoulders, pulling him closer to his body.

"We better get going" Yoongi mumbled, he quickly looks at Jeongguk then turns to the two next to him.

He leans over and kisses Jimin's forehead, he then looks up at Hoseok, "did you want me to pick you up once we're done?" He asks him, the younger just nodding his head.

Yoongi and Jeongguk had gotten into the older males car, the black haired alpha had turned the radio on quietly as he began to drive.

Jeongguk, out of nervousness, kept playing around with his hair, ruffling it up and swiping it back out of his face, Yoongi of course noticed this but didn't mention it.

Yoongi pulls up out the front of the park that he and Jeongguk use to go to all the time together when they were younger, the younger alpha looks at him surprised as Yoongi just gets out of the car without a glance.