Fifty Five

Monday

Yoongi was stood in the kitchen, he was gulping down cold water hoping that'll help with the temperature spike he's gotten suddenly.

His rut was really starting to hit him now so he was hoping that the other two would come back soon.

He walked back into the bedroom to see Jimin laying in his nest on the bed as he just looked out of the bedroom windows.

Yoongi was a bit worried about the omega, he hadn't been very happy since waking up in the morning, something was clearly bothering him.

The alpha walked over to the bed to sit on the edge to rub the omega's back gently.

"baby, the other two should be home soon" he said softly, Jimin looked back at the male over his shoulder his eyes glassy with tears.

"are you leaving when they get here?" the omega questions sadly. Yoongi sighed, he hated that his omega was like this because he felt like he needed to leave.

"Shortly afterwards" the alpha replied back.

Jimin turned onto his back now as he reached over for Yoongi's wrist. His eyes looked at him pleadingly.

"Can you fuck me alpha? before they get back" he asks with desperation clear in his voice.

"baby, i might try to claim you again" Yoongi worries outwardly, Jimin sat up to get closer to him.

"bite me somewhere else then" Jimin's lip started to quiver. Yoongi thought on it for a few seconds.

"please alpha" Jimin let out in a low whisper, the alpha in front of him barely hearing it.

Yoongi just nodded his head but waiting for Jimin to make the first move, not wanting to rush into doing anything if the omega was like this.

Jimin leaned forward quickly to pull the male in for a kiss. The pull in may have been quick however the kiss itself was quite slow and rather sensual.

Yoongi gently started to lead the omega back to a laying position as he hovered over him.

The two went slowly this time round, much different from the first time that they had sex at the start of Jimin's heat.

Yoongi's need to bite the boy had been stronger than before but he was able to hold himself back this time.

Well all up until he needed to release then he leaned down to bite into Jimin's side. He made sure to bite him there since it was a bit of a squishy area so it wouldn't hurt as much.

Yoongi was the one to climax first but Jimin closely followed because of the bite and the warm feeling of the older's cum inside him.

The alpha went to pull out afterwards so he could get a cloth to clean the pair up but Jimin wouldn't let him move.

The omega had wrapped his legs around the male's waist as he stared up at the confused mate.

The alpha sighed realising that it's going to be very hard for him to leave later when his rut really hits.

"baby, I need to clean you" Yoongi softly voices out to his younger boyfriend.