Twenty Seven

This is how he be waiting ^

Friday

The elevator doors had opened up in front of Jimin, the omega had stepped out and walked up the corridor until his apartment.

Jimin had stopped however to look at the black haired alpha that was crouched next to his door, leaning back against the wall.

The blonde frowned at him as he had crouched down in front of him and cupped his cheeks inspecting his face.

His alpha had a cut through his right eyebrow, another cut on the left side of his bottom lip, the area around it swollen up.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Jimin asked angrily, his scent turning to help show his anger.

"it's nothing to worry about baby" Yoongi said softly as he smiled up at the boy in front of him.

"Where are the other two?" Jimin questions as he stands up, the alpha doing the same and instantly wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

"They're still at the campus, I don't think they know about it yet" the alpha had answered back truthfully.

The blonde omega sighed and turned to unlock his apartment door, he pushed it open and gestured for Yoongi to get his ass inside.

They both slowly walk up the small hallway that leads to the living and made their way towards the bedroom.

"Sit on the bed" the omega had said softly, he had guided the older male over to sit on the edge before he walked off to go get his first aid kit.

Yoongi, of course, protested as he saw it upon Jimin's return, insisting that he was fine and that the boy didn't need to clean the cuts but the omega still did it anyways.

"I leave you alone for one day and this is what happens" the omega says, Yoongi felt bad as he could tell that the omega was upset.

Once the omega was satisfied enough he began to pack up what he used, "find a movie you want to watch, I'm going to order some food for us" he said before leaving the room with the kit and his phone.

He quickly put through an online order and paid for it, as he was walking back into his room his phone started to ring in his hand.

He answered it quickly since it was Hoseok, "Seokie" he said out cutely, "pup, please tell me Yoongi is with you" the alpha said quickly through the phone.

Jimin could slightly hear other people talking in the background so he was guessing that he was with Jungkook and their friends.

"The baby is here with me" Jimin said teasingly as he looked over at the pouting alpha as he had tucked himself in under the blankets.

The alpha frowned as he looked over at the omega for the comment he just made.

Jimin made his way over to the bed and sat next to Yoongi, the alpha leaned down to rest his head in the younger males lap.

"Oh that's good" Hoseok let out a relieved breath, "do you know what happened? I came home and he was waiting for me with a banged up face" Jimin questioned the alpha.