Fifty

wednesday

"Min, please tell me this isnt your dance costume" Jeongguk groans as he stands with Jimin in the empty dance studio on campus.

Jimin looks over his outfit in the mirrors with a smile then nodded his head.

"is it too much?" he questions the alpha as he comes up behind him in the mirror.

Jimin was in his black skirt and button up white top from this morning, only now he had a harness on across his chest with a thigh chain that seemed to match.

Jeongguk shook his head "you look beautiful" he lets out quickly, still slightly shocked.

"you dont have to worry about my skirt ggukie, i've got shorts underneath it" Jimin lifts his skirt a little to show the skin tight dance shorts that he had on.

He must have thought that Jeongguk was worried about that.

"my costume isn't going to match yours" the alpha says quietly, a slight sour smell coming into his scent letting Jimin know that he was upset.

"hey, that's okay. we can always go shopping for one" Jimin reassures him as he turns around to wrap his arms up and around his mate's neck.

He smiled up at the male and Jeongguk couldn't help but to smile back.

"okay, should we start practicing then?" Jimin questions as he leans on his tippy toes to place a peck onto his lips.

Jeongguk nods his head and watches as the omega walks away to set up the music they had chosen for their performance song.

Practice had gone well, both males satisfied with how their dance has turned out and Jimin was happy that his costume didn't affect any of his movements.

Jimin now had another class with Sumi and Jeongguk had a free period. They said goodbye to each other before heading in different directions.

the young alpha had ran his way across campus to the library in search of Namjoon, who he knew would be using his free lesson to read a random book.

Once he spotted him in one of the back empty bookshelf isles he quickly popped down next to him.

His friend closed his book and looked at him curiously.

"what can i do for you little one?" he questions knowing that Jeongguk was only there to ask Namjoon for something.

"Can you purr?" he questions straight out causing his omega friend to frown, definitely not expecting that, but he nods anyways.

"I only do it with people I'm comfortable enough with, mainly Jinnie" Namjoon answers back in confusion.

"can you show me?" he asks as he moves a little closer, Namjoon is once again shocked.

"I- gguk, why?" his cheeks redden slightly at the question but Jeongguk really wanted to learn how to do it, so he is gonna have to embarrass himself a little.

"Yoongi said that some alpha's can do it" he let out in almost a whisper. Namjoon smiled fondly, understanding the situation now.