Sixty

I don't think there is a need for a warning on this chapter, you guys know what is gonna happen lmao

enjoy lovelies

saturday

Jeongguk found his place in Yoongi's neck, refusing to come out of it until the older alpha was covered in his scent.

Yoongi whined at the male since the younger had said he was going to fuck him and yet he was still just scenting him. The black haired male had gotten worked up as well so now he was getting impatient.

"baby, you're squirming. do you want it as much as i do?" the alpha said when he noticed that the older alpha started to move around beneath him.

Jeongguk's hands start to wonder down the other's body until he eventually gets to his legs. He runs his hands down them until they reach his ass, where he gets a good grip on one of them.

"don't call me anything soft" Yoongi mumbles, worried that he'll slip too much into a submissive headspace with Jeongguk. He loved and trusted the younger alpha but he didn't want to give him that much power just yet.

He still wanted to be the dominant one to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk starts to play with the older's ass as he moves his face away from the male's neck to sit up. He looked down at the male and smiled at how he looked beneath him.

"Should i keep calling you hyung then? didn't pin you with a hyung kink, baby" Yoongi shook his head, closing his eyes as he lifts his ass off the mattress a bit more so Jeongguk had more access to it.

"alpha, i want to be addressed by alpha" the older male growled out softly, enjoying the grip that his boyfriend had on him.

Jeongguk reached up for the waistband of Yoongi's pants and started to pull them down his legs. the alpha's dick sprung free from the pants to lay against his stomach.

"Look at you, looking so pretty for me, alpha" the younger teases, leaning down to run his tongue up on the under side of his length from the base to the tip while maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Yoongi wanted to say that he didn't like the cheeky smirk he had on his lips, but really it just made yoongi that little bit more nervous when he it came to the other male.

"your dick is so cute, alpha" Jeongguk reaches down for the waistpant of his own sweatpants, pushing them down to his knees before he has to struggle a little getting them off each leg, while Yoongi's legs were still wrapped around his waist.

"n-no, it's not cute" Yoongi's eyes were turning glassy, not from being upset or hurt by what the younger was saying.

It was because even though he thought that having Jeongguk call him alpha would still make him seem dominant, it sounded more teasing from his position, turning him rather submissive instead.

Jeongguk picked the older male's length up to hold it against his own, pumping his hand up and down the both of them at the same time.

"It is cute. look, you're smaller than me" he smirked at Yoongi, watching as he glanced down at their dicks together then threw his head back against the pillow with his eyes closed.