Forty Nine

wednesday

Jimin had woken up before everyone else. the sun was out now as it had creeped in through the closed blinds of the window.

He was still laid down and was being squished between two clingy alphas.

On one side he had Yoongi just hugging his arm with his cheek against his shoulder, While Jungkook had wrapped his whole body around Jimin's side with his face hidden in his neck.

Jimin looked over to see Seok just behind jk, he was asleep with his hand just placed gently on his waist.

The omega could tell that something had happened last night, Hoseok and Jeongguk smelt heavily of each other.

Plus, as clingy as Jeongguk was with him, he hasn't woken up to being almost completely engulfed by the youngest alpha before.

He liked it though.

Jimin laid there happily for a while before his phone alarm started to ring, telling the four males that they had to get up for college.

Hoseok was the one to turn the alarm off since the phone was next to him on the bedside table. He turned back to look at Jimin and smiled down at the omega.

"morning seokie" Jimin mumbled happily, the older male just leaned over to kiss his cheek, "good morning baby" he whispered back.

Hoseok then shook the other two to wake them, Jeongguk just growled in response and tightened his hold on Jimin, making him chuckle.

"Yoon, Gguk, shower" He said trying to get them up.

Yoongi sat up groggily and rubbed at his eyes before he lazily looked over at the other three.

"come on pup" Yoongi rumbled out as he helped with trying to get the younger up.

Gguk soon groaned as he rolled onto his back and stretched his body out on the bed. He grumpily opened his eyes to look up at the alpha who was hovering over him.

"I know you don't like being woken up but you have dance classes first with Jimin, so you have to get up" Hoseok said while running a hand through the boy's hair.

The youngest just nodded his head before sitting up to look over at Yoongi.

He crawled off the bed to join the eldest so that they could both go shower to wake themselves up properly.

Yoongi got the water ready as Jeongguk had just stripped out of his underwear, waiting for him.

The older male turned around to get undressed himself once the water was fine, he nodded his head to gguk and the boy wasted no time in getting in.

Yoongi followed in afterwards and attached himself to the front of the younger male.

He hummed softly making jk frown. "what's up?" he questioned quietly.

"your scent is really strong, it mixes well with seok's" Yoongi complimented. Jeongguk relaxed his brow at that.

"is it strong enough to bother Jimin?" he questions in a whisper, Yoongi instantly shook his head.