Eight

Monday

As soon as the bell for the last class had gone off Jimin jumped out of his seat, his already packed up bag now on his back as he rushes to get to the door.

Jeongguk however grabbed the boys bag and slowed him down.

"Little prince, slow down you're going to hurt someone or yourself" he says as Jimin looks to the person next to him that he was about to accidentally run into because he didn't see him.

Jimin nodded his head and waited for Jeongguk to come with him instead but whined at him when he was taking to long to pack up.

"Alright alright, let's go then" the older male said back as he grabbed the omega's hand and began dragging him out of the classroom and towards the parking lot where they had bumped into Hoseok and Yoongi talking together.

"Hey baby, Gguk" Hoseok says as he pulled the omega into his side, leaving his arm wrapped around the smallers shoulders.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jimin asked as he looked over at Yoongi with a smile on his face.

"I was trying to convince him to have lunch with us tomorrow" Hoseok explained as he smiled over at the eldest alpha as well.

The both of them looked too cute to Yoongi so he sighed and nodded his head before looking away.

"Come on Jimin-ah" Yoongi said once it had gone silent within the small group, the omega nodded his head before bouncing towards Yoongi.

He turned around and smiled at his other two alpha's and quickly jumped to hug them both.

He then turned back to Yoongi after saying quick goodbyes to the other two.

"Let's go alpha" he whispered to Yoongi happily, getting excited to hang out with just the two of them.

Both Yoongi and Jimin had managed to seat themselves into the older's car, pulling the seatbelts on.

Jimin looked up through the windscreen to see both the other alpha's standing in front of the car, looking in at them.

Hoseok smiling and waving as Jeongguk just stood next to him with his hands in his pockets, just looking at Jimin.

Jimin waves at them both, earning one back.

Yoongi then pulled out of the park and began to drive out of the campus parking lot.

It was quiet at first, so Yoongi reached over to turn the music on, then let his hand fall to rest against the gear stick, leaving his hand to lightly wrap around it.

Jimin looked down at his hand, feeling the need to reach over and hold it but he soon moved his eyes up to look at Yoongi's side profile.

Now wanting to move over to kiss his cheek or run his fingers through his fluffy looking hair.

Jimin's cheeks lightly blushed, he had only met the alpha a few days ago and he was already this affected by him.

Yoongi had quickly glanced over to make eye contact with Jimin, the omega squeaked and looked away instantly, embarrassed that he was caught staring at him.