Thirty Nine

HIS HAIR IS GETTING LONGER AGAIN NSKSKSISJAHHHHHH

Friday

Jeongguk sat at the table with his two best friends. Seokjin could tell that his younger friend had wanted to say something but was holding back on it.

His knee was bouncing under the table, his fingers tapping on his crossed arms that he had leaning on top of the table and his bottom lip tugged between his teeth.

"Just get it out already" Namjoon voices out while he moves into Jin's side because it was a bit colder today.

Gguk sighed nervously as his eyes looked between the couple.

"I had sex with Jimin" he blurted out quickly. He was hoping that his friends would be even a slightly bit shocked to hear him say that but they hadn't reacted in anyways.

"Okay" Seokjin simply replies back confused on why the alpha was reacting that way.

Jeongguk melted onto the table, his arms laid out in front of his body as he thinks of the last two days.

"So many times" he coos quietly at the thought of his omega.

He shoots back up to look over at his friends, "it's sooo much better with your mate" Jeongguk draws out.

"I told you that before" Seokjin chuckled at the youngest male, he shook his head at the boy and he pouts to himself.

"I thought you just said that to stop me from fucking around" Gguk mumbled out to his friend.

"Well, I was hoping it would help" Seokjin shrugged his shoulders with a smile on his face.

"Jinnie, I'm cold" Namjoon said as he tried to cuddle more into him, the omega looking up at his mate expectantly.

Seokjin turned to throw one of his legs over the other side of the seat he sat on so that his body was facing his boyfriends and opened his arms out to him.

He pulled the younger into his body and wrapped his jacket around his body, Joon smiled as he looked over at Jeongguk who was watching them.

He slumped his shoulders with a pout, "I miss my alphas" he softly said out more to himself but the other two heard him as well.

Seokjin and Namjoon looked over at him weirdly, they weren't use to seeing him so... soft? It was weird for the couple.

"Oh god, you've turned soft"  Seokjin comments in shock, Jeongguk pouts as he lets out a "no I haven't."

"I'm an alpha" Namjoon says suddenly, Seokjin and Jeongguk looked at him in confusion and he shrugged.

"Sorry, thought we were lying to each other" he smirked over at the younger alpha, Seokjin began to chuckle while whispering something to his mate.

Gguk shook his head at the couple "I didn't come here to be attacked like this" he mumbled while looking over at his friends with an unamused look which just made them laugh a little more.

"That's what you get for being a brat the last year or so" Jin comments happily with a smile on his face.

Jeongguk pouted and rolled his eyes at the male sarcastically but soon smiling at him.