Sixteen

Wednesday

Yoongi had woken up slowly, he was laid on his side with an arm draped over his waist, he had looked back to see Hoseok cuddling him.

He carefully removed the males arm off him and sat up to look over at the other two.

Jeongguk was laid on his back and the omega was asleep on top of him, Yoongi smiled at it softly.

He got up from the bed to go to the bathroom, he then returned to grab his phone and keys.

Quietly he had left the apartment, he wanted to do something for the others before waking up.

Hoseok had woken up next, he looked around on the bed and realised he couldn't find Yoongi, he looked to see that his keys and phone were gone from the bedside table.

He ran a hand down his face and just turned around to throw his leg over both boys that were still sleeping next to him.

The alpha going back to sleep.

Yoongi had entered into the apartment, a few fast food bags in his hands.

He placed it all down on the floor in the bedroom before he climbed up on the bed and started to attack them all with kisses.

"Come on, Ive got breakfast" he says and watches as the three males wake up slowly, Jimin whines as Jeongguk had wrapped his arms around him and sat up.

Hoseok sat up as well, more awake then the other two since he had only just gotten back to sleep.

"Where did you go?" He asks the older alpha, the boy had reached down to grab the bags and placed them on the bed in front of them.

"We didn't have dinner last night, so I got breakfast instead" Yoongi said while handing some food over to the alpha.

"Wake up you two" Hoseok said as he looked over to see Jimin and Jeongguk with their heads in each other's necks.

Jimin pulled away first and looked over at the other two, his eyes barely opened and his hair sticking up.

"Alpha" he said as he reached out to Hoseok, the male had grabbed his hand and lightly pulled on it to help the tired omega to crawl over to him.

Jimin sat in his lap, his back leaning up against his chest as his head leaned back on his shoulder.

"Here baby" Yoongi said softly and held out some food for the omega to take from him, he took it with a small "thank you" slipping from his lips.

"Gguk" Yoongi called, the boy tilted his head up with his eyes closed, "you need to eat something" the oldest said.

He opened his eyes now to look at Yoongi, he took the food out of his hands as well, he sat them down in front of him as he tried to wake himself up more.

Yoongi smiles as he watched the sleepy alpha slowly open his food and starts to eat it, he then looks over to Jimin and Hobi eating their food together.

Hoseok of course was giving Jimin some of his food as well, trying to make sure that he was fed well.

Once they were all finished eating Yoongi grabbed all of the empty wrappers and starts to put them into the takeaway bags to throw out.

When he came back into the room he saw that Jimin had left the room, he looked at Hoseok with a questioning look.

"He went for a shower" the male had answered to him, Yoongi nodded his head and went back to the bed to lay down between the other two alpha's.

"I couldn't be bothered in going today" Yoongi sighs and closes his eyes, Hoseok taps his back and chuckles.

Jeongguk lays back as well, "I agree, let's just stay here" he says. A second later an arm and leg was thrown over the younger.

Yoongi hides his face into Jeongguk's shoulder as he hangs onto him tightly, the younger male doesn't know what to do at first, he just lays there and looks between the two alphas.

Hobi just shrugs his shoulders and also lays back, he instead hugs Yoongi from behind, the oldest alpha smiles and Jeongguk could feel it on his arm.

Jimin had came back into the room once he had his shower, dressed up prettily for the alphas with a little bit of makeup on.

He had smiled when he saw them all cuddling on his bed, the sight making him feel warm.

He giggles and makes his way over to them, he instead sits at the end.

At the scent they had all looked over to him, Yoongi sitting up more when he sees how the omega looks like.

"Baby" he says out, Jeongguk smiles over to him and Hoseok also sat up to grab one of his hands.

"You look nice pup" Hoseok says softly, Jimin's smile widened at that, "we should get going if we want to be on time to our classes" the omega says and stands up.

"Kook and I aren't going today" Yoongi says and makes Jimin's smile fall into a pout, the boy looking between the eldest and youngest alphas.

"But look how pretty I look today" the omega says and looks down at his clothes, Jeongguk sits up now.

"I think Hobi is still going" Jeongguk says and they all turn to look at the alpha, the male shrugged his shoulders.

"I wasn't going to go if you two weren't" he told the three, Jimin slumped his shoulders.

"Well, what if we go do something together" Yoongi suggests, Jimin looks at him with a brow raised slightly.

"Can we go to the mall or the park?" The pouty omega asks, they look between each other and Hoseok stood up from the bed to go over to him.

"We could do both" he answers, the smile once again comes back to Jimin's face and he nods his head happily.

"I wasn't ready for Sumi to tease me today about the hickeys anyways" he said reminding the alphas about the hickeys that were hidden under the turtle neck that the smaller boy was wearing.

Hoseok had grabbed his hand and pulled him over towards the bed, once close enough Yoongi had wrapped his arms around the omega's waist and pulled him up onto the bed.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: hey babies,

I've missed you guys, I know it's only been a few hours since the update of 'light in the dark' but anyways.

I'm trying to write for you guys, lately I just don't feel motivated which I feel bad about it, all I wanna do is update for you guys but can't find my words.

Anyways, love y'all.

I hope you all have a good day/night. Stay home, stay safe :)