Twenty One

Warning ⚠️ NSFW

Wednesday

As much as the alphas has wanted to get back to Hoseok's house like they planned Jimin had insisted that they stop to get his ice cream like Jeongguk had promised him.

So the omega sat happily in the front seat of Yoongi's car licking his ice cream, the elders hand gripping onto his thigh.

By the time that Yoongi had pulled up out the front of Hoseok's house the ice cream was gone and the alphas had calmed down a little.

As soon as they had gotten down to Hoseok's room the omega had went over to lay down on the bed, burying his face into one of the pillows.

Jeongguk goes over to pat the boy's bum a couple of times before the omega had turned around to pull the alpha down next to him.

Hoseok and Yoongi were upstairs getting the bags from the car, not that there was that many since they had to cut their shopping trip short.

When they had gotten down to the room though, the omega had fallen fast asleep, the alpha next to him still wide awake.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to need a shower and a release" Hoseok says shamelessly, Yoongi nodded his head shyly.

"Do you guys want to join?" He asks the two alpha's, looking between them both to see what they answer with.

Yoongi let's out a small "yeah", Jeongguk however looks at the older males hesitantly.

It wasn't that he was shy of showing his body or if he sees the others, it's not like he hadn't seen Yoongi's before.

It was more the fact that he didn't know where his relationship with the eldest was at for the moment.

"Gguk?" Yoongi calls to get an answer, the younger had moved the omega off him gently, watching as he had turned around to hug another one of Hoseok's pillows.

It had smelt mostly of Hoseok but had a faint smell of Yoongi's scent as well, so the omega had seemed to be fine with it.

The three males had made their way back upstairs, to the bathroom.

Hoseok and Jeongguk had gotten undressed with no problem at all, Yoongi was fine with Jeongguk but he still wasn't completely comfortable with Hoseok.

But with a little help from the other alphas and he was right afterwards.

The three had gotten into the shower together, Jeongguk seeming like he was the calmest out of the alphas.

"Baby alpha" Hoseok called and grabbed his hand pulling it more towards him, his hands then coming up to cup the youngers cheeks.

He connected their lips slowly, the older male not wanting to accidentally freak him out, they had only just been close to each other for a few days.

The youngers hands had placed themselves onto Hoseok's lower back, pulling him even closer so that their bodies where pressed together, not even a small gap between them.