Five

Monday

Jimin groaned as he rolled over in his bed, he had spent the remaining of the weekend hiding in his apartment with Sumi, the Beta understanding why her omega friend didn't want to go out.

Including today but he knew that he had to leave.

Jimin had sat up in his bed and looked straight forward at the photo wall that was across from his bed, right in the centre was a bigger photo of both him and Sumi.

He sighed before turning his head and looking over to his small kitten that was fast asleep on the cat tree.

"I wish I could be you right now" he mumbled while slowly getting out of the bed, Jimin walked over and turned his speaker on before starting his playlist up on his phone.

He began getting ready to head off to classes for the day but he took his time doing so, almost running himself late.

He had a free period first up so he didn't bother going to the school that early if he was just going to walk around bored but his second class was his dance class, which he honestly wasn't looking forward too.

The omega had walk towards the studios with his head hung watching his feet, he could feel the eyes of the people that had walked past him, people that were either witness to the mess at the party or had heard about what happened, which apparently spread around rather quickly.

Jimin to deep in thought to realise that someone had stepped out in front of him, thinking the boy would stop once he saw his feet but the alpha was wrong as the omega just walked straight into his chest.

Hoseok instantly wrapped his arms around the omega carefully to stop him from falling, since the younger had slightly lost his balance from surprising himself.

"Woah there baby, you should really watch where you're walking, you might run into someone" the alpha said with a cheeky smile.

Jimin looked up at the alpha before shyly pushing him away with his hand on the alpha's chest, "please just leave me alone for a while" he mumbled.

Before Jimin was about to remove his hand from Hoseok's chest the alpha had grabbed it to keep it there.

"I'll give you some space, but before I do I just want to ask you to just give me a chance" Hoseok said while stepping slightly closer to the omega.

The younger looked up at him with puppy eyes causing for Hoseok the coo internally, "I will, I'm just confused right now, I need to figure out what's happening" Jimin sighed softly.

"What's there to figure out?" The alpha questioned as he had began walking the omega backwards carefully.

"Hoseok, I have three mates, that's not normal" Jimin said a little loudly, a couple of people looked over to them but quickly turned around after Hoseok glared at them.

"Oh, so you know my name?" The alpha teased with a smirk now playing at his lips, the fact that he had managed to walk Jimin back to be pressed against one of the hallway walls only added onto his smirk.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the alpha, his hand slowly closing around the alpha's loose shirt, "Hoseok" he warned the older male only to get a chuckle.