Forty Two

THE MFING HAIR BROOOO

Friday

Yoongi had came up from Hoseok's room to start making dinner for them both since seok's parents weren't home for the night.

As he was walking through the loungeroom however he had stopped and looked over at the door in confusion.

He could hear something scratching at the door and soft whimpers.

Of course he was suspicious of what could be at the door but walked over to open it anyways, but made sure to be cautious.

He looked down at the dark brown wolf that was sat at the door, Yoongi crouched down and ran his hand along the wolf's fur.

"Baby, what happened?" He questioned softly, the strong scent gave it away who it was.

The wolf whined at him and hung its head low.

"Come on" Yoongi stood up again and held the door open for him to enter the house.

"Yoongi, Jeongguk's missing" Hoseok calls out as he also comes up, he enters the living room to see Yoongi and the wolf looking over at him.

The other alpha frowns in confusion and tilts his head to the side.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that something happened" the eldest alpha says out, he leans down to once again pet the wolf's fur, finding it to be really soft.

Hoseok nods his head, his phone was clutched in his hand. "I just got off the phone with Taehyung, it was kyu" the younger alpha said a small hint of anger noticeable within his voice.

Yoongi kept petting the wolf as if it was nothing, Hoseok would have thought that he would be more angry because of the fact that Kyu was involved.

He just seemed calm however, the only thing that gave it away for him though was the fact that his eyes had changed to a fiery red colour.

"Can you shift back baby?" Yoongi questioned softly to Jeongguk's wolf, He moved his hands away for a minute as the younger had done what was asked of him.

Jeongguk's big watery eyes look up into Yoongi's red ones and the male smiles back gently as he opens his arms.

"He was mean"  the younger alpha mumbled quietly, Yoongi shuffled the tiniest bit closer to actually hug the boy who was curling into himself on the floor.

"Dont listen to him pup, he's got nothing better to do other than cause trouble" Hoseok now joins in and moves closer to join into the hug.

Jeongguk nods his head and sniffles softly, Yoongi hummed softly in the boys ear. He pulled away from the hug a little to just cup the youngers cheeks.

"Lets go get you some clothes" he chuckled lightly, Jeongguk looked between the two alphas before he had stood up with Yoon from the ground.

"Can i shower first?" The younger asked quietly while looking over at Seok this time, Hoseok nodded his head.

"Why dont you go and start the shower? i'll be in, in the minute" Hoseok replied back with a smile to try and cheer up the boy.