Forty Three

monday

Jimin was back on campus after his small suspension. sumi was happy to see him back and stuck to his side the whole day.

during their breaks they had also caught up with Jeongguk's friends, Seokjin and Namjoom. Jimin felt a little awkward to be around them at first without his boyfriend there but quickly got use to it.

the omega was hoping to see Taehyung at some point during the day to talk to him but had only seen small glimpses of him during the day.

he was walking through the corridor after his lunch break when the alpha was starting to walk up in his direction, jimin smiled happily when he noticed and waved at him.

"Jimin, hey i have been wanting to talk to you" tae firstly says with a smile, he quickly pulls the smaller male in for a hug and the omega welcomed it happily.

"i wanted to thank you for being there with chaerin" the alpha starts off, jimin points over to a bench that was close by and they walked over to sit down on it.

jimin smiled at him, "it's okay taehyungie, it was a beautiful experience" the omega said softly.

"have you decided on a name for her yet?" jimin questions back quickly, remembering that chaerin had said that she wanted taehyung to name their pup.

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head "i wanted to name her something that involved both of our names, so taerin" he answered back excitedly.

Jimin giggles "it's pretty, i like it" he says out softly with a smile. Taehyung smiles as well at the omega, happy that he thinks its a nice name as well.

"if you dont mind me asking, was everything okay that night?" Jimin questions now, still keeping the soft smile in hopes that it helps keep Taehyung calm.

"yeah, uhh just my parents had called me home to talk" Taehyung looks away towards two people who had been walking past them.

"oh, do you want to talk about it?" Jimin asks now, knowing that whatever happened wasn't good due to the change in the alpha's mood.

"They found out about chaerin and the pup" Taehyung simply answers with a shrug of his shoulders, "one of my mother's friends had seen us out" he adds on as he briefly looked back at Jimin before adverting his eyes again.

"they at first tried to get me to stay, to not go back to her but i wouldnt be able to do that" tae looks down at his hand, on one of his fingers had sat a newish looking ring.

"they cut me off because i left" he finishes off but a smile starts to pull up on his lips again, Jimin frowns as he listened along and sighed.

"they cut you off when you've just had a baby" Jimin repeats angrily as he huffs out a breath and crosses his arms in anger.

Taehyung chuckled and pulled his arms apart, "it's okay omega, my grandparents contacted me to help support us. plus i still have my bank account, they're just not going to put anything else in there" the alpha explained.

"I'm glad i don't have to throw anymore parties because of them" the alpha sighs out happily as he relaxes in the seat they sat on.