Ten

Monday

Jimin had put the address into Yoongi's gps and the alpha had followed it along until they pulled up at the right apartment building.

Yoongi then put the colleges address in to see how close the walk was from the apartment to the school then turned to look at the shy Jimin that was sat in the passenger seat.

"You said it was nearby" Yoongi said as he looked at the blue line that showed the far distance between the apartment and the school.

"It is" the omega mumbled quietly, Yoongi pointed to the screen, "that's a 20 minute walk Jimin, that's not nearby" the alpha had argued back, he let out a small chuckle before saving the address and turning off the car.

"Come on" the older male had said as he opened his door to get out, he walked around the car to meet up with Jimin who was leaning into the car to get his bag out.

Yoongi walked the male up to the apartment and waited as Jimin unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"Do you want to come in?" He questions quietly, Yoongi thought about it for a second before nodding his head and slipping his shoes off then stepping in through the door that Jimin was holding open.

He had waited for Jimin to walk in front of him to show him where to go and soon they were stood in the small loungeroom.

"Milo" Jimin called out softly, Yoongi was confused on what he was trying to call for but soon heard a small bell come from a door that was off the loungeroom.

"There you are baby" the omega said happily as he leaned down to pick the small kitten up from the ground.

He turned around to face Yoongi and show him his pet, "this is my little Milo, she's my baby" the alpha steps closer and scratches behind the animals ear and listening to it purr and close its eyes at the sensation.

"She's cute"Yoongi says with a small smile, kissing the top of the kittens head then looking up at Jimin again.

"Just like her owner is" he adds on making a blush come straight to Jimin's cheeks, he puts Milo back onto the ground and watches as she walks off somewhere.

"Do you want something to drink or eat?" Jimin asked as he walks over to the kitchen, Yoongi instead walks over towards the door that the kitty had first walked out of.

"No thank you Jiminie" he says politely as he pushes the door open more and looks inside the room.

It was Jimin's bedroom.

Yoongi walked inside as he looked around the room, it was pretty and the omega's room was covered in his scent, it was quite strong as well.

He just wanted to stay there for a while just to get the boys scent, he walked over to the wall that had the photos covering it.

He took his time to look between the different photos, some were of him when he was younger, some that look as though they were taken recently and some with that beta friend of his.

"Alpha, are you going home tonight?" Jimin questioned the male as he entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed behind Yoongi.