Thirty Eight

Wednesday

Jimin and Jeongguk walk hand in hand down the street to the restaurant that the omega had wanted to eat at.

The blonde had another one of his skirts on that his mates had actually brought him and was quite happy that Jeongguk seemed to keep looking at it as well.

Jimin had put on the same shirt as earlier for the mere fact that his fresh hickeys would be proudly on display to everyone around them.

Once they get to the place that they were heading too Jimin had excitedly pulled Jeongguk over to a seat in one of the corners, so that it was a little more private.

"I'm so hungry" the omega whined while they both were looking through the menus, Jeongguk smiled over at him and nodded his head.

"I am too" he agreed quietly, they look for a while longer than Jeongguk walks over to the counter to order their meals and drinks.

Jimin knew about this place because Sumi worked there, he knew that she was working tonight so he was hoping to at one point catch her attention.

Which wasn't as hard as he thought it would be because she had came over to the table to hug him.

The beta saw the boys neck and her mouth dropped in shock.

"Bitch, what is this?" She questions while turning Jimin's head in a couple of different directions to get a better look.

"Gguk done a good job with them, didn't he" Sumi nodded her head then she began to laugh with him.

"Sumi, you still have some of those morning after pills?" The omega asks, the girl nods her head and lightly hits the boys arm.

"You got down and dirty with them, damn babe" she laughs softly, "you're gonna need a whole packet" she adds on as a joke.

"No, it was just him tonight" Jimin corrected, a smile on his face.

"Well, I'll bring them over in the morning" Sumi says and leans down to hug him once more.

She says a quick goodbye to Jimin and goes off back to work also walking by Gguk to say hello.

After placing the order the alpha had came back over to the table and sat down across from Jimin.

"I just saw your friend here" he says and points over at her as she was behind the counter making a couple of the drinks on order.

"Yeah, she was over here a few seconds ago" he replied back with a smile. Jungkook smiles over to the omega and leans forward to reach for the blondes hand.

"Babe, you always look so beautiful" Jeongguk complimented softly, a pretty pink dusted over Jimin's cheeks lightly from the sudden praise.

"Thanks alpha" the omega whispered back shyly, the alpha smiling proudly over at his boyfriend that was sat in front of him.

It had fallen into a comfortable silence as they kept eyeing each other off, both sharing the same look at the one across from them.

A waiter had broken their eye contact not long after as they had finally brought over their food, the omega not missing the colourful neck of Jimin's before she scurried off somewhere else.

"I'm gonna miss them" Jeongguk says quietly as he didn't know how Jimin would react to it, the omega just nodded his head.

"I will too" the omega mumbled back making eye contact again with the alpha quickly, the blondes cute puppy eyes out for display.

"I'm sure his rut won't take long to get over" Jeongguk tries to reassure but it doesn't work well with the omega. "won't it be worst now that we've found each other" the blonde comments and gets a nod in return.

"Yoongi's a strong alpha, he can handle it" the alpha comments but there is still an unsure look on his mates face, "okay" the younger lets out softly and looks over at gguk's food.

"want some?" the long haired male asks with a small smile gracing his lips, the omega nods his head and moves his plate forward a little so that his boyfriend could put some of the food onto his plate.

After Jeongguk adds some of his meal onto Jimin's plate, the omega had also shared some of his with the alpha, happily moving some onto his plate which surprised him because he wasn't expecting anything back.

what could he say, Jimin wasn't one to share his food often. not that they even minded how attached he was too food, it was only the three alpha's that he would share with, not even sumi is able to get anything from him.

"thanks alpha" Jimin happily said, his mind not so focused on the other two alpha's that seem to be missing out on their meal because of seok's rut, but he will make it up to them once they come back.

They had a good night, it was fun for both males, Jimin spent most of the time giggling along with what Jeongguk had either said or done and the alpha wouldn't have it any other way, he adored the omegas laugh and small squeak that came along with it.

Of course, there was also the factor that since earlier on in the night that they had sex, Jeongguk couldn't keep his hands to himself, he always had to have them somehow on the blonde male, Jimin was all for it as well, even going far enough to tease him.

As they had gotten back to the apartment Jimin had set his mind on going straight to bed but who was he kidding, he spent the whole night teasing his alpha, he knew that the alpha would get back at him for it.

Jeongguk wrapped his arm around the omega's waist and picked him up from the ground to effortlessly carry him into the bedroom.

He placed the blonde down on the bed on his knees and hands. "Jeongguk-" Jimin gasped out as the alpha had lifted up the skirt and pulled the omega's panties down his legs again. Jimin leaned down on his chest to give the male behind him a better view.

it didn't take long for gguk to have jimin a moaning mess beneath him as he took the omega from behind, he made sure the condom was on this time, one hand holding onto the bundled up skirt that sat around the omega's lower back now and the other hand pulling back on his blonde locks.

which is pretty much how the night ended before they had both grown overtired and just fell asleep in the early hours of the morning, Jeongguk definitely wasn't going to college that day.