Sixty Four

time skip: 10 years

Monday

Jimin waddles his way through the door to his house, two energetic pups running in front of him as he sighs quietly to himself.

"Daddy seok" both kids cheer happily as they run into the kitchen where Hoseok had started dinner for their family.

"Hello babies, how was swimming?" he questioned them both as he helps both of the boys take their bags off their back.

"Mummy wouldn't let us get ice cream on the way home" the older of the two complained as he hugged Hoseok's leg, the youngest joining onto the other one.

"It'll spoil your dinner. Your father shouldn't have started doing that" Jimin grumbled back as he walked into the alpha's open arms. The alpha chuckled as he nodded his head.

"Mummy's right. How are you going to eat all of daddy seok's dinner when you have an ice cream before it?" he questions while bending down to hug both boys as well.

"Time for homework junghyun. Go get ready, i'll be up in the minute to help you" Jimin said to the boy, brushing his hand through the soft locks.

"Can't I wait for daddy to come home to help me?" the older boy questions back, now wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist as he shows off his cute bunny smile that he knows his parent is weak for.

"You can have play time now but when dinner is over it's homework, bath, bed" the omega replied, sending the two boys off to play so he could have some alone time with his alpha.

"You're so sexy, you know. If your weren't already carrying my pup I wouldn't hesitate to put one in you now" Hoseok forgets about his dinner for a second as he takes his mate into his arms and kisses his scent gland a couple of times.

"Seokie, baby, don't rile me up before the pups go to bed. they'll smell it" Jimin groaned, his small hands gripping onto the alpha's shirt.

"I think the other two are home" Jimin hums in agreement, able to feel the alphas close through their bond.

Jimin stayed in Hoseok's arms, even when they heard the front door open and close a second later.

"Pups, your daddys are home" Jimin calls out, alerting the two children that their parents are home for the night.

Hoseok giggled as he heard the two pups squeal in excitement, then the pattering of feet could be heard.

Jimin shook his head and cuddled in more to the alpha he was already with.

He could hear Yoongi and Jeongguk greeting their two pups before they entered the kitchen together.

Yoongi was carrying his four year old and Jeongguk carried his seven year old.

Jeongguk came over to Jimin first, placing a kiss onto his lips then he pulled away with a smile on his face.

"Hey mummy" Jeongguk said softly also kissing Jimin's forehead. "Hey ggyu, you were gone before i woke up this morning" the omega comments, looking up at the alpha with his puppy eyes.

"Sorry my love, my boss is an ass" he jokes, earning a slap on the ass from the oldest alpha. "Don't talk about your mate like that, or you'll earn a punishment" Yoongi joins in as he also walks over to give Jimin a kiss.