Fifty Four

Tuesday

Yoongi's mind was hazy. It had been for the last few hours or so now, which wasn't such a good thing.

However he couldn't worry about that right now. He had a needy omega to care for first.

He's just happy that his heat has seemed to slow down now.

Now, wasn't those times though.

Jimin's back was arched up, his chest and cheek pressed against the mattress as yoongi had fucked him, his hands gripping on either his ass or waist roughly.

The omega was just as much of a mess as the first time they had sex only days ago.

Yoongi looked down at the omega and leaned over so that he could kiss the boy's back and shoulders.

"alpha" Jimin moaned out at the slightly new position.

Yoongi growled in the smaller male's ear feeling as more slick had rushed out of him.

The alpha's canines had started to come out, but he hadn't realised as his release has started to get close.

"Alpha, knot me" the omega whined loudly. Yoongi growled louder this time.

Jimin had released this time with a loud string of moans and a tilt of his neck for the alpha.

Yoongi unknowingly surged forward to bite him but turned his head to instead bite into his arm.

Which caused Yoongi to release as well.

They both calm down and Jimin slumps against the bed while Yoongi stayed how he was because he was shocked.

He retracted his teeth from his arm and looked at the new holes which were starting to bleed.

Jimin had turned his head back to look up at the alpha and caught site of his arm too.

He gasped and pulled himself off the alpha before turning his body around.

"what happened?" Jimin asks as he inspected his arm.

"you showed your neck to me, i went to bite you" Yoongi mumbled as he just stared at his injured arm.

"i've showed you my neck multiple times Yoongi" Jimin replied back worriedly as he tries to sit up, pushing his boyfriend up as well.

"i know, i think we need to slow down" Yoongi looks into the omega's eye. Jimin nods his head as he grabs a hold of Yoongi's hand and pulled his arm closer.

"are you getting your rut?" Jimin questioned hesitantly, also worried what the answer could be.

Yoongi just stayed quiet for a few seconds before a sigh had been let out, he only simply nodded his head.

Jimin's body reacted to the answer, hitting him with another wave of heat.

The omega leaned forward to place his forehead against Yoongi's shoulder while he took a couple of deep breaths.