Fifty Six

Monday

Jimin had woken up to the three alpha's softly talking, someone's hand gently running through his hair calmly.

The omega had wrapped himself around Yoongi as tightly as he could, worried that he would leave now that he had woken up but no one moves.

"Baby, it's okay" Yoongi whispered to the slightly smaller male, smiling against his hair. "I've got something to tell you" the alpha added on a little louder this time getting the attention of the other two as well.

Jimin looked up at him with sleepy eyes, his body still sluggish from the nap he just had. "I'm staying during my rut" Yoongi said softly having Jimin sit up more.

"Really?" he questioned hoping that his mate would confirm it, the oldest alpha just nodded his head this time.

Jimin looks over to the other two alphas quickly before smiling down at Yoongi. The alpha smiled back as his hands come up to rub at the omega's thighs gently.

"Your nest is pretty, baby" Jeongguk comments to the omega as he lays just outside of it, making sure not to touch it without his permission.

Jimin looks over at him this time, his puppy eyes on display as he straightens his back in the sitting position he was in on top of his older alpha.

"You think so?" the omega questions as he leans down slightly to straighten out a few of the shirts that he's noticed have moved out of place.

The alpha nod their heads making the blond let out a little happy sound, his omega seemingly out in display for the alphas.

"Made it for alpha" he lets out while leaning forward to lean his hands on Yoongi's chest.

A small amount of slick left him since he was getting praised by his mates, Yoongi groaned while closing his eyes.

Jimin could already feel the male growing harder in himself, he subtly pushed back on the male to take him in deeper.

"Pup, I think you need to get up" Yoongi hissed out, even pushing himself up more. He tried to take a couple deep breaths to calm himself down.

However, the omega wouldn't allow it, grinding down harder this time. Yoongi looked to the other two alphas, since he didn't think he would be able to stop himself from what he was about to do.

"You'll watch me, right?" he questions the other two, the two look between each other then they nod their heads.

Yoongi within a second later has flipped Jimin over so he was beneath him. He then grabbed at the omega's leg to put it to his chest.

•••

Jeongguk laid between both Yoongi and Jimin, both males tired and trying to sleep.

The younger alpha is facing the omega as he gently rubs the blond's back calmingly. Yoongi on the other hand was cuddling the younger boy, his face hiding in his neck.

Hoseok had gone a few minutes ago to go shower, leaving gguk to watch over the other two so they don't mate each other accidentally.