Forty One

Friday

The two alpha's stand out the front of Yoongi's old apartment, the door was a plain white colour with the small number tiles in the centre just below the door peep hole.

"Are you sure this is it?" Taehyung questions as he looks next to the door to see all the shoes that were piled up out the front.

"Yeah, number 15" Jeongguk pockets his phone and turns to knock on the door but his hand doesn't move away from his side.

Taehyung watches him for a second before he reaches forward to knock but gguk stops him by grabbing his wrist.

"Just give me a minute, there seems to be a few people here" Jeongguk says out softly, Taehyung nods his head and stands next to him for a minute or so.

Jeongguk then out of no where just knocks on the door loudly, "why did you do it that hard?" Taehyung chuckled at him.

"I couldn't help it, im panicking a little" the older male responds back and shrugs his shoulders nervously.

The door opens and another alpha opens the door with a beer in his hand.

"Who are you?" The male asks, Jeongguk looks at Taehyung with a confused expression.

"He's Yoongi's mate and I'm his friend, we're here to grab some of his things" Taehyung answers and looks at the male expectantly.

"Where's Yoongi at then?" The male asked this time, "he's busy at the moment" Jeongguk replies this time but quietly.

"Well sorry, but im busy myself" the male says and goes to close the door on them but Jeongguk stops him but putting his hand on the door.

"Let us in or ill let myself in" he growls lowly, his eyes quickly flashing over with his wolf's red colour.

"The fuck you will" the other alpha says and opens the door up more to talk to them again.

Taehyung stood back in shock at the older males actions.

"You're only being an asshole because you're not on good terms with Yoongi" Jeongguk continued to growl at him,

"The quicker we get his things the quicker we can be out of your hair" Taehyung tries to chime in calmly, patting the other alpha on the back.

The alpha sighed and opened the door more for them to enter, the male growling lowly at Jeongguk as the younger had made his scent stronger while entering in.

He was obviously trying to piss the male off even more than what he already was.

Jeongguk and Taehyung looked over towards the group of people that were there in the loungeroom, the others looking back at the pair as well.

Jeongguk recognises one of the males there, one of Yoongi's friends. The beta had stood up and walked over to them with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Taehyung and Jeongguk, right?" He questions softly, Tae nods his head at the male. The other alpha that answered the door had walked away from them.

"He's not happy with Yoongi moving out, dont mind him" the smaller male says happily, he then mentioned for the two alphas to follow him.