Fifty One

wednesday

Jeongguk had been stuck to Jimin's side since morning break. the alpha for some reason feeling quite protective over his mate.

They were heading over to the cafeteria to meet up with their other friends and Jeongguk had a protective grip over the omega's side, holding him close to his body.

Jimin smiled widely at him which eased him up for a few seconds then he seen someone look in their direction and he was back to growling at them.

Jimin lightly rubbed himself up against the male to scent him a little, trying his best to keep him calm.

They enter the cafeteria together and Jeongguk's grip tightens. Jimin sighs quietly but keeps walking towards Seokjin and Namjoon who were already sat at their usual table.

Jimin sat down first while Jeongguk waited for him before sitting down at Jimin's side and pulling him closer, pressing his chess against his shoulder.

Jeongguk's legs were on either side of the seat with Jimin sitting in the middle of them with his legs crossed.

The other two across the table looked between them curiously.

"hey min" Namjoon greets before glancing to his friend, wondering if it was safe to say anything to the alpha.

"hey joon, how were your classes?" Jimin asks back casually to start a conversation so it wasn't so quiet at the table.

Jimin and Namjoon talk between each other about how their classes had been like for the day, an occasional chuckle shared amongst the pair.

Jeongguk leaned closer to brush his nose against Jimin's scent gland, just lightly scenting him at first, happy that he could smell himself on his mate.

Then he went on to completely rubbing his cheek against Jimin's face, shoulder and neck, really smothering him in his scent.

Jimin's hand came up to lightly grip at Jeongguk's shoulder, trying to push him away a little. "ggyu, people are looking at us" he mumbled shyly with reddened cheeks.

The alpha looked up to growl at the people first before turning to growl at Jimin's hand that was trying to put some space between them.

However, Jimin had dropped it due to the alpha's dominance.

The omega looked over at the two that were sitting across from him, surprised looks on their faces.

He had gone quiet as Jeongguk eyed him up quickly before going back to what he was doing.

Thankfully though, Yoongi and Hoseok had made their way over to the table. Seok was smiling widely while Yoongi had one of his earphones in and the other hanging over his shoulder.

Hoseok looked down at his two mates surprised at their position and Jeonggukie smiled up at the alpha.

"alpha" he let out almost desperately. Seok sat down next to Jeongguk while Yoongi plopped down on the other side of Jimin.

The two older alphas share a knowing look before Hoseok turned back to Jeongguk brushing his hand through his hair.

"i think your rut has hit ggukie" he says softly, Jeongguk goes quiet for a second before he shook his head.