EXTRA 2: John Knew The Entire Time??

A/N: Heyyyyyyy...holy shit, it's been a while. Wow. I don't know how to start this.

Um...so...hello there.

Because I love y'all so much, I've made another chapter from John's POV because...he's best boy. Anyway...enjoy, loves!

~[∗]~

♤JOHN'S POV:

"Look, I'm being serious. I kissed John and I have butt fuck no clue as to what to do." A female voice in the background vaguely says, waking me up from my slumber.

'What the...?' I swallow thickly, my entire body heavy and drowsy from sleep. My head has a slight headache as my eyes remain shut, the world seeming black and dark. My mouth tastes stale and feels slimy.

'Blech.'

The crick in my neck doesn't help.

God, I'm way too tired to move and I feel super fuzzy so I decide to keep my eyes shut when a loud, static-y voice gasps dramatically over what sounds like a phone line. 

"YOU DIDN'T." It screeches loudly, causing the person above me to shift.

'What the hell is going on?' I wonder disorientedly.

"I did." A girl admits sheepishly.

'Is that Grace?' I silently ask, not making any moves to shift or show her that I'm awake. Then, the situation finally sinks in and I realize where I am. 

'Wait...am I in her arms?' The thought crosses my mind faster than I can stop it and it causes my face to heat up. 'Oh my fucking God. I am, aren't I?'

Holy shit.

Another gasp comes over the phone, the voice sounding excited and giddy, "FUCK YEAH YOU DID!" It shouts, louder than the first time, loud enough for me to hear even if I was still in a deep sleep.

'Jesus Christ.' A grimace threatens to cross my face, but I refrain.

"Not so loud, Scar!" A voice that I'm certain is Grace hisses. "He's right next to me."

'Oh...OH. She thinks I'm still asleep.' The realization hits me a little bit too late for my liking, but it causes my body to freeze nonetheless.

"Nothing happened." Grace replies and then sighs to herself. "We...had a moment."

Her tone immediately makes me start to worry since she didn't seem too excited about it in the slightest. Now, I'm overthinking like crazy.

'Did she not like it? Does she regret it? Does she hate me now? Is she going to pretend it never happened? Fuck, fuck, fuck.'

Let me tell you, it's pretty freaking hard to stay as still as possible so Grace doesn't catch on that I'm awake because all I want to do was ask just what she meant by that.

I worked so hard just to get us to a point where she's comfortable and safe with me. The last thing I want is to make things awkward between us.

'God, did I fuck this up?'

Scarlett screeches from over the line, "I CALLED THIS SHIT!"

I refrain from flinching at how loud she was, but her words pique a curiosity within me that makes me wonder.

'Called it? What the fuck is this shortass talking about?' I question silently, still remaining as still as possible.

"If you don't keep your voice down-" Grace beings warningly and I imagine her scowling angrily, completely fed up with her friend.