{NEW BOOK}

A/N: Hey, loves! It's been a while, I know. Piss off. Anyway, I just wanted to let out all know, if you care that is, that I have a new book starring, drum roll please - 

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun...

...

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun...

...

SCARLETT.

Ta-da. Happy early Christmas, fuckers! You're welcome.

Now, I've been told by many of you that Scarlett was one of your favorite characters and I've been wanting to write this story for a while now

Now, I've been told by many of you that Scarlett was one of your favorite characters and I've been wanting to write this story for a while now. So, here it is. Enjoy, loves!

SYNOPSIS:

"You expect me to trust you?" My words come out incredulously as disbelief floods my body, causing me to think that this dumbass was actually stupider than I previously anticipated. "You people killed my fucking family and you expect me to just forget that and date you?"

His eyes widened exponentially as my harsh words cut him like one of Grace's knives.

"Wait, hold on." He blinks his eyes repeatedly as if he was in a daze and begins to shake his head to himself.

'Looks like I didn't choose the brightest bulb in the bunch to fall in love with.' I mused to myself silently with an eye roll.

<~> <~> <~>

(Second book in the Gilded series)

Being a trio of orphans isn't the worst thing to happen to the DeMarkson sisters, Scarlett, Ophelia, and Bethania.

No. The worst thing to happen to them was losing their entire family in a devastating fire that they were miraculously spared from since they were all conveniently away from the US. And since the tragedy, the girls believed that the fire was an accident.

So what happens when they find out that it was actually on purpose to dispose of their parents, their father in particular? What happens when three teenage boys and one seven-year-old boy show up to live in their house and end up telling them everything?

Can Scarlett get over her newfound hatred? Or will she run someone over with her golden car?

We'll have to see...