Sleepover Pt.2: Mario Kart And James Corden

After getting our Chick-Fil-A, we got Gray his McDonald's and let me tell you, my car will never be the same again.

I...will never be the same again.

The shitass managed to spill his Pepsi (yes, he's one of those people), two little cups of barbeque, and the entirety of his fries all over my floorboards.

AND HE MADE US REDO THE WHOLE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN. I WASTED $20.78 ON THIS BLOODY BASTARD ALL BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO GIVE JOHN HIS SHAKE TO HOLD AND MY FLOORBOARDS ARE PAYING THE PRICE.

Now my car smells like grease and a sixteen year old boys tears.

So, since it was his...accident...Gray gets to pay for the cleaning of my pops' car. And he now owes me McDonald's for the next five years.

'Serves him right.'

Anyway, when we got home, we decided to play some video games I own. The guys decided on Mario Kart which I found odd considering I owned both Call Of Duty and Fortnight. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Mario Kart beats Fortnight every time. 

Hell, I even still have the Wii remotes with those silly string handles which the guys found amusing.

"Turn. Turn! TURN, BEN. BEN, JUST FUCKING TURN!"

'...well that escalated quickly.'

"I AM, GRAYSON. WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!?? HAVING A LOVELY SUNDAY STROLL WHILE FALLING OFF OF A CLIFF??" Ben shouted back at Gray.

I let out an exasperated sigh as I ate another chicky nugget and rotated my controller slightly so that my character, Yoshi, could navigate Koopa Troopa Beach. I was just ahead of John who was playing as Bowser, and WAYYY ahead Ben who was playing as Mario. I navigated the course with ease while poor Ben was failing spectacularly.

'I don't think I have ever seen someone bomb something this hard.'

I had to bite my cheek to stop a laugh from escaping as I watched Ben and Gray argue back and forth. Apparently, it was a common thing for Ben to fail Mario Kart repeatedly.

"You suck at this. It's my turn now."

"No I don't! And it's not my fault we keep playing courses I've never played before!"

"Ben. We played this last week."

"SHUT UP GRAY."

"YOU SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE CONTROLLER."

"NO. LET ME HAVE ONE MORE TRY!"

"GIVE ME THE DAMN CONTROLLER, BEN!"

"NO!"

This went back and forth, on and on until I swiped the controller from Ben's hands and then proceeded to put it behind the pillow I was laying against. Both of them stared at me in shock, before glaring at each other.

"This is all your fault!" They yelled in unison, the sound of their voices causing me to roll my eyes and rub my temples as I felt an oncoming headache.

'Oh fuck no. They are not going to start this again.'

"I swear to Ra, if you two begin this back and forth shite again, I'm going to put both of you outside like the female dogs you are acting like." I interrupted frustratedly, on the verge of hitting them both upside the heads and then sending them to their rooms like the toddlers they were.

John glanced at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Female...dogs?" He repeated, amused by my curse and I narrowed my eyes.