Roofie Me Up, Baby

"This is still the stupidest idea ever." Gray grumbled as we all stood outside the gym doors. I rolled my eyes at him as I fiddled with my racing suit.

'Thanks, Mr. Optimistic.'

"You do realize that what you think doesn't really matter, right?" Elle remarked with an raised brow in her angel costume.

The dress itself was all white and had that weird asymmetrical cut at the bottom. Her wings were small, but looked adorable nonetheless.

After hearing her comeback, Gray gave Elle a dirty look. "You do realize that your costume is misleading, right?" He retorted snappily, but it had literally no effect on her.

"At least I wore an actual costume, unlike a certain buzzkill that's attempting to insult me while he's dressed as a douchebag Tik Tok boy." Elle replied flippantly as she readjusted her white, fluffy halo. I bit my cheek to stop myself from laughing.

I mean, she wasn't wrong. Gray didn't dress up whatsoever. He simply wore a pair of black sweatpants and a black hoodie with a silver chain around his neck.

'Can you say fuckboy vibes?'

Still, I refrained from letting a snort out at Elle's comeback.

"She's not wrong, Gray." I told him with a small grin on my face. Out the corner of my eye, I saw John give Elle a begrudging look.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I agree with the bitch." He said lowly with a passive look in his dark eyes.

'Boy, this man looks hot as balls as a Greaser. Holy fuck.'

My heart was fluttering as I took in his appearance.

His black hair was slicked back in the handsomest way and he wore this leather jacket that was supposed to give off an 'I don't give a fuck' vibe, but the boyish grin on his face said otherwise.

To me, he looked like a sweetheart.

A sweet, hot, kind, smart, sexy, hot...

...

What was I saying again?

Oh, right!

So, John dressed as a Greaser, agreed with Elle who was an angel, about Gray being a buzzkill.

'At least we can all agree on one thing.'

Ben who was dressed as a sailor, threw Elle a glare, but didn't say anything.

Off topic, Ben was so adorable. I mean, he looked so young and innocent with his blond hair peeping out from under his hat and his green eyes sparkling.

'I give him and Elle a month before they either fuck or date. Or both. Whichever comes first.'

What? They're perfect for each other!

I mean, as far as clichés go, they're perfect candidates for the 'enemies to lovers' trope.

Anyways, Gray opened his mouth to retort something at his cousin, but I cut him off with an absentminded wave of my hand.

"You're outnumbered here, mate. I suggest you keep your trap shut before you give Elle more reasons to make fun of you." I told him with my grin growing.

Gray scowled, but didn't say anything.

"Now. Are we clear on the plan?" I asked, glancing at everyone who all nodded. "Okay then."

My grin then turned into a smirk. "Let's go get this bastard."

~•~