Where My Swifties At?

After our lovely bonding moment, (gag, I know), I helped John and Sadie settle in. By the time all their stuff was put away and organized, it was time for the race at the Devil's Dick track.

I can never get over that name, I'm sorry.

And so, while the guys watched Arrow in the living room, a little too enthusiastically I might add, I went back to my room and got ready.

I pulled out my disguise from my closet which consisted of my black racing suit with the name 'ACE' in silver on the back while I hummed along to the song playing on my Echo Dot which was Dead Mom by Sophia Anne Caruso.

Alex Brightman is an icon.

Fight me.

' Dead mom

I'm tired of trying to iron out my creases

I'm a bunch of broken pieces

It was you who made me whole '

I let out a breath as my heart began to sink as the same negative emotions arose within me like a rising river that was about to overflow.

Oddly enough, out of butt-fuck nowhere, the sun suddenly began to shine a shit ton brighter causing to wince at the intensity. I mean, it was bright enough that I had to close my eyes to protect my fucking eyes.

'Jesus fucking hell.'

When I reopened my eyes, I noticed how the sun was concentrating on one particular spot on my constellation wall and it was the symbol of my mum's initials, an S and an H that overlapped each other.

I felt a smile grace my face as I felt that familiar comfort wash over me that my mum used to give me when I was around her.

'Mum.'

I then remembered my nan's words that she told me when my mum died.

"She will always be with you. Even if you can't see her."

Cheesy and sappy, I know. But it actually helped my emotional state to hear her words.

I looked back up at the sky through my balcony window and smiled softly. "Thank you, mum." I announced aloud, my voice strong as I felt all the guilt that I had been generating for years finally begin to melt away.

I was finally ready to let go.

I let out one final sigh and then shook my head to get rid of the emoshons.

'Okay, enough of this sappy shite. It's time to race.'

Thanks to a year or two of practice, I was able to swiftly put on my racing suit and then my boots in under one minute. I gave myself a once-over in my full-length mirror that is hung on my closet door. And when I decided I was content with my look, I put on my blond wig that I keep hidden under my bed and then carefully put in my light blue eye contacts.

And for the final touch, I applied some makeup to my face so that my freckles were covered and added a little mole on my upper lip.

It just amuses me so much and I don't know why.

I let out a small giggle at how ridiculous I looked and then smiled to myself.

'Time to kick some arse.'

As I walked out of my room, I texted my mate Scarlett that I was on my way. She replied as I walked down my stairs.

Scar( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ :