Sleepover Pt. 3: John's Moment

A/N: SURPRISE!!! IT'S JOHN'S POV! ENJOY HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE

P.S- This chapter takes place in the past, but it's present tense. It sounds weird, but I can't really explain it well lmao. Enjoy loves!

~•~

♤JOHN'S POV:

I chuckle as Grace runs from the room like her hair was on fire.

Fuck, I shouldn't have done it. Especially without her permission because for all I know, I could have triggered something like a bad memory since I know from my baby sister that touch can really fuck someone up.

But I had to. The urge to touch her, at least once, and to know that she's real was just too great for me to resist. 

She's been taunting me and messing with me since the day I met her with those sarcastic remarks and those heartfelt moments and I couldn't help it.

I saw an opportunity and I took it. And fuck me for it.

'She's irresistible. Her spunk, her sarcasm, her wit. God, everything.'

I didn't mean for it to be that intimate of a touch. But to be honest, I don't really know what I was aiming for.

At first, I was worried because of how she stiffened and I was afraid I took it too far, which I never want to do with a woman. But then, when I saw the flushed look on her face, I was surprised to find out that she seemed to not be offended by it.

Instead, she seemed to somewhat like it.

And, God, her skin was so soft. It's unbelievable.

'Snap out of it you dumbass.' My brain scolds me and I sigh as I run a hand over my face, realizing how fucked I am.

"She is something else, isn't she, J?" Grayson pipes up. I look at him to see him smirking at me in self-satisfaction as he lounges in a chair. 

I narrow my eyes at him. "Yeah. And?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. I know what he is hinting at and I'm five seconds away from getting annoyed. 

Grayson smirks at me even harder, as if reading my thoughts.

'I hate how fucking transparent I am.'

"You know what I'm saying, bro." He declares smugly and the urge to repeatedly punch him in the nose rises within me and if Grace wasn't upstairs right now, that's probably what I would do.

"No, Gray. I don't. Please, spell it out for me." I reply mockingly and rub Cooper's ears after he had jumped up on the couch next to me.

"You. Like. Grace." Grayson announces, pausing in between each word to emphasize his point, making me want to hit him. 

And I can say with full confidence that I have never seen him look smugger.

'This son of a-'

I roll my eyes dramatically and give him a pointed look as I completely forget the movie in the background. 

"And you know this how, dear cousin?" I inquire with a raised eyebrow, biting my cheek to stop myself from saying too much.

'I mean, he's not wrong.'

Gray raises an eyebrow at me, unconvinced by my sarcasm. "Come on, J. Ben and I can obviously see the way you look at her." 

I scoff, trying to play it off. The last thing I want is Gray's incessant teasing which is what I know he's going to do as soon as I confess.

"I look at her like a normal human being." I retort, turning to Ben and giving him the 'back me up' look that essentially is more of a plea than just a look.