Elle's Moment

A/N: AHHHH I'VE FINALLY ADDED ANOTHER POV!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

ENJOY, LOVESSSS!

P.S.- this song really makes me think of how people view Elle ಥ_ಥ

~•~

↢ELLE'S POV:

'Everything I just told her was true.' I think to myself honestly as I walk to the water fountain.

I mean, I don't blame her for not trusting me. I've been nothing but a bully and bitch towards her when she didn't deserve any of it.

In my defense, however, when your father gets locked up for something that you think he didn't do, and then you're forced to live with your mom and her new husband, you would be mad too!

But, that doesn't really excuse my behavior.

I took my anger out on Grace when her family actually did the world a favor by locking my dad up.

'God, how I hate him.' I glower at the floor as I make my way to the fountain and luckily, there is no one around. There, I leaned over and took a sip of the water.

Suddenly, I see someone out of the corner of my eye. I snap my head up to find green eyes glaring into my own.

Benjamin Wilson.

I'll admit it, okay.

Ben is hot. There. I said it.

He has this fluffy blond hair and endless emerald eyes. Emerald eyes that are glaring down into my own with a fury that would scare the shit out of any student.

Except, I'm not any student.

The shit I put up with before my father was arrested made me immune to anger and hatred. 

Sure, my dad wasn't the best person ever before shit hit the fan, but he was still my dad and I didn't want to lose him.

"What the hell was that?" Ben growls out. I laugh at him because the way he was acting reminds me of a pissed-off Golden Retriever. 

"Why are you laughing?" He continues to hiss, his eyes narrowed in anger. "This obviously isn't funny."

I flash him a smirk. "Oh no. It's not funny at all." I agree as I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing more. "What I find funny is how you think that little puppy pout is going scare me." I state smugly as I cross my arms.

Ben only glares at me harder.

"Your father is the reason why we are in this mess, so I'd suggest you stop sniggering and instead help us fix this mess your family put us into." He growls and I then feel my face forming into a hard glare.

"Listen here, Goldie." I begin harshly, "I may not be as good a racer as Grace is, but I can still put you on your ass faster than you can blink, whether I'm driving a car and running you over or not. Got it?" I hiss. "So I'd suggest you watch your tone." I warn coldly as I point a finger at him.

No, not my middle finger. Though I wish I did.

Ben's eyes widened at my words.

"Wait. How did you know Grace races?" He asks suddenly.

I roll my eyes at him. "My dad. When I got home from school one day, he called me, sounding drunk. He rambled on and on about Grace and how he was going to send his men to this race that happened yesterday." I inform matter-of-factly and Ben's eyes widened comically. 

He then whips his head around, spots something, then grabs my wrist and begins to drag me somewhere.

"Woah! What do you think you're doing?" I inquire, confused. He ignores my question, then brings me over to Grace and her group. All eyes set on me as I continue to be dragged over to their table.