I Don't Do Heartfelt Confess-

I didn't actually put him in my backyard. That would be too nice of a punishment for him and I was sure he would enjoy it way too much.

Instead, I put him on the second level where my room was and gave him the room across from my own.

'I swear to God, if he makes one single remark about being so close to my room-'

John interrupted my thoughts and do you know how? Can you guess? I'm pretty sure you can. 

It's John we're talking about. Come on.

"If you wanted me close, all you had to do was put me in your room." He began cheekily as he put his bag on his bed.

I froze in my spot by the doorframe, stunned, and looked at him incredulously. 

'For fucks sake-'

Before he could continue, I strode up to him determinedly and pinned him to the wall, my right forearm over his neck and my left hanging by my side, ready to spring into action if it needed to. 

His eyes widened as he looked down at me with a surprised expression. I, on the other hand, glared up at him.

"Finish that and you'll be walking funny for a month straight." I hissed, annoyed by his perverted teenage brain. Instead of getting angry and defensive, John simply threw his head back and laughed.

"Oh? And how are you going to do that, darlin'?" He asked humorously and I felt a sly smirk take over my face as I raised my knee to his...erm, manhood, but didn't physically touch it. His eyes widened at the unexpected move.

"I could always bruise your baby-maker and scar you for life." I suggested innocently and looked him square in the eye. 

Despite my hopes, John smirked, as if amused by my very real threat. "Or," He started, his tone just as 'innocent' as mine was, "we could still use that part of my anatomy and instead, I'll have you walking funny for a month." My jaw dropped as my mouth dried.

'I- I walked right into that one, didn't I?'

I let out a hiss of annoyance. "Why can't you just be a normal person for once and just react like a normal person would?" I asked frustratedly as I retracted my arm from his throat that I oh-so wanted to strangle.

'Is my heart supposed to be beating this fast?'

John laughed at my remark.

"Sorry that I'm not as predictable as you want me to be, darlin'." He replied with a nonchalant shrug. 

'I want to slug him.'

I was one second away from hitting him in the nose and shutting him up for, at the very least, a single moment.

"You are infuriating." I muttered as I walked around to leave the room. 

Before I could, however, I sensed an arm reach out to grab my wrist. Before he could, I had already grabbed it, spun him around, and flattened him out on the ground. John lost his breath as I put pressure on his chest by using my elbow.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it's impolite to touch a woman without her permission?" I inquired with an arched brow as I put my other arm's forearm on his throat to make him squirm. John's eyes widened in surprise before they returned back to normal and he smiled lazily up at me.

"Didn't anyone tell you that pinning someone on the ground is hot?" He retorted and my cheeks flamed as I attempted to play it off by rolling my eyes.

'Calm the fuck down, heart. You're fine. He's just doing this to mess with you. Don't let him get the better of you.'

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that your flirting sucks?" I replied snarkily and John smirked up at me.