Ron Weasley Comparisons

"What in the bloody hell are you doing?" I asked the guys as I walked into the kitchen to see them making a huge mess. I mean, I assumed they were trying to make pancakes, but it looked more like they had a food fight. 

I wouldn't put it past them, that's for sure.

"He started it!" Ben and Gray exclaimed in unison as they pointed at each other.

Flour was everywhere, random splatters of batter-coated my counter, sugar was on the floor.

'What in the...?'

"Christ. What happened here?" I questioned incredulously, my head whipping around the room while trying to gather the full extent of the problem. "Did the batter explode or something?" 

Ben glared at Gray, pointing his finger at him. "He started it by throwing flour at me!" Ben claimed. 

Gray stuck his tongue out childishly. "Did not!"

"DID TOO!"

"DID NOT!!!"

Ben and Gray argued back and forth for a bit until I got tired of hearing them shout, so I raised my voice as I said, "If you two don't shut your traps within the next five seconds, I am going to shove that batter so far down your throats, you won't be able to talk for two weeks. Got it?"

Let me tell you, they shut up real quick after my threat.

"Sorry." Ben apologized sheepishly and hung his head. 

Gray crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm sorry too." He then added, "Sorry that my brother is an idiot."

Ben's head snapped up to glare at his brother. "You son of a-" He began, but I narrowed my eyes at him, determined to end this once and for all.

"Oi! Don't start that again!" I yelled. 

'If he wants to act like a child, then it's only fair I treat him like one, that little arse.'

And so, I walked over to Gray, grabbed him by the ear, and dragged him out the room to the living room. 

He hissed in pain as he dragged behind me. "Ow! Ease up, hulk girl." 

I ignored his stupidity as I shoved him to the couch, glaring at him.

"You stay in here. Watch TV or some shit." I ordered, fed up already and it was only seven in the morning. "To be honest, I don't care." I continued angrily and then turned to Ben. "And you. Go get John and tell him to get down here." 

Ben nodded at my command and did as I ordered.

"Bloody fucking hell, it's too early for this." I muttered as I trudged back to the kitchen and swiftly cleaned up the mess. Then, I remade a batch of batter, reheated the pan, and got out the butter and cooking spray. 

As I made the pancakes, Ben came back downstairs with John who walked over to the stove so that he could observe me.

"Bollocks." I cursed as I accidentally flipped a pancake too early. Instead of being a buttery and golden round, it was a pale, white frisbee.

So, essentially, Gray's arse.

But don't tell him that, though. He wouldn't forgive me. 

(Although, that joke was decent enough that I wouldn't need him to.)

Hehehe.

Suddenly, I heard, "You flipped it too early."

'This bitch-'

After hearing John's statement, I elbowed him in the gut and threw the underdone one in the bin as I scowled angrily.

"No shit, Sherlock." I growled out as I placed another spoonful of batter on the pan. John let out a cough as the air left his lungs, obviously not expecting me to do that, but I felt no remorse.