| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

Start from the beginning

"Mimi..." He looked at me in shock. I hand him the other ring box with my ring in it, grinning.

"P-Put that on my finger...on the r-right hand." I tell him and extend my hand. He just continued to look at me in shock, but did grab the ring. That's when he slips it onto my ring finger and I gasp. "M-Middle finger..."

I blush as he nods fast, switching it. Now we both had rings and we look at one another. I smile at him shyly as his hardened expression was completely softened.

"Is...this what you bought that time at the outdoor mall? You bought these?" He questions me softly and I nod. "How on earth did you get my ring size? It couldn't have been easy."

"I-It was okay. You're fingers..." I blush, not saying anything as he just chuckles at my expression. "S-Sorry."

"It's fine-."

"Travis I just r-really, really want to k-kiss you." I whimper, seeing him look at me with a raised eyebrow. My eyes move off of his and I sat back. "You p-probably think I'm a-annoying with the...constant statement and a-asking."

Travis shook his head no, and I frown.

"I don't find it all that annoying at all...it just shows that you really want me. So much so that you're almost to the point of pleading for it," Travis cradled my face, and I look at him with so much love, "I didn't know you wanted me that much."

"I w-want you a lot." I breathe, seeing him just smirk at my words.

"Say it again."

"I want you...a lot." I breathe again as he seems to edge closer towards me. His hand wrapped around my waist and felt him grip it. My back arched some as he pulled me towards him.

I wasn't sure what he was try to do besides...embarrass me. He knows that I'm pathetically trying to get a kiss and he's teasing me for it.

"After tryouts tomorrow...I'm going to take you to a nice hotel that happens to be nearby. Do you mind?" He questions me, and I flinch. My whole face heating up, but I nod fast. "Okay...good. We don't have school Friday so. After tryouts and we learn if you made it or not...we can go. This deal won't be broken."

He lets go of me now, and I see him hop off my bed. I see him smirk at me as I watch him just leave my room, soon hearing my front door close downstairs.

Rushing to the window, I saw him go towards his car.

"Travis!" I shout, lifting my window more as he looked with a silly smile. "Th-That was mean!"

"Sorry, love you!" He shouts back, and I just sigh.

"Love you too." I yell right back, seeing him smile as he gets in the car. Once he drives down the driveway I hear him honk goodbye again as he drives off.

A sigh left my lips again, finding myself biting my lip at the thought of...going to a hotel with him. After so long...of not doing a single thing with him...I can...

Once I try out I'm rushing to him once it's done. I won't be able to help myself I already know it. He's just so-.

"You two didn't do anything gross in here, right?"

I gasp, turning around as I saw Louis sitting on my bed. I smile awkwardly at him, shaking my head as I close my window now.

"N-No...don't worry. I wasn't even a-allowed to k-kiss him. We did nothing, p-promise." I sit before him on the floor, looking up at him.

He gripped his chin as he looked around my room. Once I see his eyes set on my basketball he rushed towards it. I watch him grab it and he examines it some, smiling.