| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"Would you mind if I told my parents?"

Mimi looks at me with wide eyes as we sat in his room, and I wait for him to give me an answer. He still held onto the beanie I got Primy yesterday. It was still all to new.

We're having a girl...

"Told...j-just your parents, right?" He asks me, and I smile awkwardly.

"I mean, my sisters might hear it eventually and might even be looming in the background. Sorry to say, but-."

"I...I don't know." He looks away from me, only to set his eyes back onto me. "What if your sisters say something?"

I was afraid of that too. They don't really like him anymore despite the fact that they know the situation. The way they hold grudges on my behalf is completely unnecessary.

"They know better," I chuckle, trying to make up for the fact that I wasn't sure if they really knew better, "And they wouldn't dare while my parents were in front. They know my mom would say something, and my dad will most likely stay silent on it. You're also pregnant with my child, they should know better."

"But...do they?" He questions me worriedly, and I didn't know what to say. "I just...don't want hate."

I nod in understanding because it can be annoying having to deal with such a thing.

Hate...dislike...the looks.

I just want him to come home to me now so that he'll be more comfortable in my presence all the time. I worry for him. He just...worries too much.

"Don't worry Mimi." I wrap my arm around his shoulder, going on my phone. I get to my mother's name and look at Mimi. "Are you sure?"

"I haven't said a-anything on it. I do want you to t-tell your parents, but...nothing, you can do it." Mimi nods forward and I look at him sadly. I end up not calling her, yet, as I cradle his face.

I tried to think of something that would help him feel better, and something came to my mind.

"For our wedding," I start, and Mimi's features light up, "I was thinking about what suits we could wear. Want to wear matching ones?"

"Matching suits?" He repeats, lifting up his hand that had his ring. "What color?"

"You could choose, it's all open and in the air. We haven't really discussed what would be happening, who'd come, what we'd do...the costs." I smile down at him and he looked worried about that. "But let's not worry about that, the costs. What color suit would you like to wear?"

I see Mimi begin to think, and I see his thumbs run along the fabric of the beanie.

"Dark colors look good on you, and lighter colors l-look good on me." He murmurs to the beanie almost.

"I think any color looks good on you." I say proudly, and he looks up at me softly. "Would you like to contrast? I wear a darker color and you a lighter?"

"Like what? I wear...black and you wear white?" I tease, but he was nodding fast. I found myself grinning awkwardly because I didn't really want to wear a black suit...that's more for funerals.

Except I couldn't say no to him as I nod in agreement.

"I can wear a white s-suit, and you wear black. When we stand before one another w-we will be so cool. Yeah...I like that. The baby likes it too." Mimi pats his stomach, and I rest my hand on his stomach.

"Primy will probably be born...in September or October, so when we have the wedding you will definitely be showing. Don't forget we will be on a K1-Visa. I can bring you, but once that visa is enacted we have up until that time. If you're not married to me by that time then...you'll have to go back-."