| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

Mimi

"What you did...e-earlier today, was so attractive." I murmur to Travis, smiling at him as we both got out of the whole. "Primy looked a-amazed too, s-so you impressed both of u-us."

I grin at him as he chuckles, wrapping a towel around his hips. Coming towards me with one as well, until I knocked it from his hands.

I was trying to be...sexy and show him I wanted him. Though I don't think it was working because I'm not really sure on how to be...sexy.

Let me think...um...

"H-How does m-my b-b-body look now?" I ask him, hoping he'd go from there.

"Your body...?" He raises his eyebrow, and I nod shyly. "Your body is supposed to be a compass. A sacred thing that only the lucky should have the honor to witness, taste, and to feel." Travis murmured to me as I felt his hand cradle my face.

My own hand rested upon his, couldn't help but appreciate how gentle he was. It embarrassed me just a little bit that I was naked in front of him. I still couldn't get used to it even though we've seen each other naked so many times now. Except his eyes were right on mine and they watched me with compassion.

Could see the desire building up as I found myself backing up slightly. I want him to get so aroused...he rushed for it.

That's what I found myself liking.

I know I needed a towel because it was obvious my body was getting to him, but I wanted that. Not that I meant to do this on purpose, but I guess this makes it easier to get what I want since I'm too shy to ask. Travis' love and lust for me is always potent and strong...I can see it every single day.

It never fades. Even when I was pregnant with Primy.

Though as I backed away he was coming with me and I know it won't end well if my back hits something. The more I am near him I begin to lose myself as well.

This is...getting better.

Ever since that event in the gym and he punched Leo in the face...who deserved it, but then had our daughter on his chest for all to see, my thoughts have been all over the place. It gets foggy here and there and I can't keep myself on just wanting to be with him...sexually wise.

"I'm not s-sure what my b-b-body is capable of. I'm n-new to all of this st-still and y-you are the first o-one to see me n-nude...f-forever the only o-one." I tell him, and as soon as I did we end up at a wall.

I was cornered by him and it was bad for me to think that I didn't care. Standing here before him, his eyes held such a heavy gaze. Eyelids hooded and I could tell he was trying to control himself.

He shouldn't do such a thing, I don't want control ever.

Though he was failing when he came closer to me and there was no space for me to go now. Not that I was complaining.

"You're so beautiful Mimi." He murmured to me, and I hear myself release a broken laugh.

"Don't fl-flatter me. I k-know I'm n-not beautiful."

"No...really. You are precious to me. So sweet...so kind and so thoughtful. When I say you're beautiful, I mean it. I don't say what I don't mean." He said to me and I felt my face become warm.

I licked my lips slowly, why must I have to try and turn on someone so sexy? It's not fair because then I'll have to compete with his sexiness...and I can't! My own body seemed to be enough for him, but all I wanted was to feel his lips all over me again.

It was so addictive and I hungered for his lips to devour me once again.

How long will this take?!

I just want to scream to him... Stop staring at me and just devour me all ready!