| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

3 Years Later...
| ^ Primy + Florian ^ |

I hold Briar in my arms, looking at Primrose and Florian leaning forward in Travis' arms. Their excitement radiated as they marveled at their new baby brother.

"It's...it a boy right?" Florian asks nervously, and I nod. I see his face light up now just from knowing that his new sibling was a boy. "Yes! No sister!"

"I wanted a sister." Primrose mumbles, pulling back as she wraps her arms around Travis' neck. I see her hide her face in it and he looked at her sadly.

"Your baby brother might not be a sister, but no matter what gender he is - he's your sibling. You love him, right?" He kissed her temple, and she sat up now.

Looking over at Briar now, she just stares at him. Florian was already in love with him, but she was the one still trying to warm up. I see her begin to suck her thumb as I knew she was thinking.

"Briar will love you forever. He's our baby, you're sibling. He will need you two. Especially you Primrose - you're the oldest. Older siblings are the example and they must set a precedent."

"A president? I wanna be president!" Florian cried, causing Travis to snort.

"Not president, he said precedent." I speak now, smiling as I see Primy frown.

"What difference?" She asks, and I shrug only for her to look at Travis. "Daddy you tell me."

Travis shrugged too, only for her to look at Florian.

"You tell me."

"I not know!" He whines, causing her to pout. "Ask me, I not know. Ask someone smarter...like daddy."

"Okay." I say loudly, smiling as they were probably not going to let that go anytime soon. "Does anyone want t-to hold him first?"

I look between the both of them, seeing Travis' eyes divert. I already knew he wanted to hold him first, but he was giving our kids the chance to hold them.

"Me!" Primy cries, causing me to smile because she warmed up to him. "I will imagine...he a girl."

"Oh please don't." I beg her as Travis sets her on my lap. I lift Briar before her and set him onto her lap. I still held him as she rests her hands on mine as if she was holding him too.

I saw her gaze down at him with pure love in her eyes. To see such a thing made me grin as I look over at Travis. I saw him already looking at me as he had a loving smile on his face.

Blushing, I look back down at them.

"He's so beautiful..." Primy breathed, leaning down as she kissed his cheek. "He so soft...like slime."

"Slime is squishy silly." Travis chuckles, and she nods. "So he's squishy?"

"No, he soft." She looked up at him like he was stupid, causing him to snort as she shook her head. "Soft and squishy are not the same."

"I know, I'm so sorry." He apologizes, and I see Florian start whining. "What's wrong?"

"I wanna hold him now!" He whines, causing Travis to look at me cautiously. I nod, seeing him set him on my lap.

Florian rushed beside me and I see him look at him now.

Travis grins, seeing him walk back as he pulled out his phone. I just look away with a smile on my face as I heard him take a picture. As soon as he did that I hear his phone go off.

When I look I saw him sigh, showing me his phone. Reminded me of his position in basketball...and him being in the NBA.

I remember when he was accepted...and I was pregnant with Florian almost three years ago. I bite my lip at the memory of him being drafted for the Los Angeles Lakers team. It was perfect for him...he deserved it.