| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

"Blythe...g-gave this to me."

I watch Mimi set a pink condom between the both of us. My eyes widening at the mere fact he even had one.

"She gave this to you?" I shake my head in annoyance, grabbing ahold of it only to set it back down. "It was from yesterday...huh? When she wouldn't leave you alone?"

"Y-Yeah." He blushes profusely as his lips tightened together. "N-Now that everyone k-knows we're together...lots of w-weird s-stuff is happening. She came u-up to me a-at lunch and actually g-gave me a w-whole stack. I-I was too e-embarrassed and ran off, b-but she chased m-me. Saying to a-at least take one, s-so to get away - I-I did."

He shook his head furiously as he looks up at me.

"W-Were...we even g-going to do...th-that anyway?" He asks shyly, and I found myself a little annoyed. Obviously not with him, but with the situation that I think will arise further.

We already have Trayvon's dumbass. There's Blythe trying to spout and give nonsense to him...but I can't say it's their fault. It's Leo's.

Leo has made it known to others how I possibly am and was in bed. There wasn't an outcry, but a big reaction that caused others to want to sexuality me. It wasn't easy to find someone who wasn't already alluded by Leo's words.

If they tell him... He's already seen it, but it can get way...way worse. I can get way...way worse. It's the lack of self-control for me that I'm getting better at. With Leo...and especially since I was younger, I lacked that.

"If it never once came to your mind before then you don't have to place it within your mind now." I shrug casually as I didn't want to talk about this for too long. Not really...want to display or encourage my desires and wants upon him.

"I-I don't mind... It would be v-very nice."

"We practically already do and I can't...control myself enough Mimi. That's what I'm worried about." I just stare again and he pours.

"I-It doesn't b-bother me."

"It bothers me."

"Well, I l-like it, a lot." He just sits back on his bottom now on the bed, nodding down at it. "I w-want to do th-that...one day."

"And that's okay, but I need to get myself under control-."

"Stop." Mimi interrupts me very firmly to my surprise. "It d-doesn't bother me, at all. You're perfect, jus that way you are. If I have a p-problem, I'd say so; and I have not."

I found myself surprised when Mimi leans back against my headboard. His hands run up his chest only to be in the air, watching him stretch now. Soon yawning like what he just did wasn't provocative.

"I will n-never have a problem Travis, ever." Mimi grins at me and I just look at how gorgeous he looked. He wasn't doing anything but sitting there, yet I found it so...sexy.

"I'm hungry." I mumble, grabbing his hand. I pull him up with me as we go downstairs, and we were in the same position from the very first time I did anything to him.

It isn't helping. 

"I can show you my cooking skills." Mimi rushed to the pantry, when he ran inside this was my chance!

I rush to the sink and start the faucet. I start just splashing my face with it. When I look back though I saw Mimi looking at me like I was crazy. Only for him to soon snicker.

"Y-You look so s-silly." Mimi gushes as I just smile. My face was dripping with water by my doing because I needed it...something cold.

The hotter that yearning becomes, the worse it gets.