| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

____two months later____

I look over my shoulder at Hui, seeing her wait for me to pass the ball. Except as I looked at it I found myself taken aback. The motion of the fast pace movements was...putting me off.

Clearing my throat, I throw the ball up and hit it. She hits it and rush for it, hitting it back. Right when the ball hit my racket I found myself taken aback by that again. Hui ran for the ball and I followed still, but I didn't feel right.

It was weird because I would hit the ball and run just fine, but something was off about it. When I hit it once more I see Hui stop it.

"Mimi what's wrong with you?"

I stood still, resting my hand on my heart. I could feel it beating kinda fast and that was weird. Usually that warm-up would never...get me like this.

"I don't know...I-I'm fine." I inhale deeply, grinning at her. "It's okay. Let's just g-get back into it."

She raises her eyebrow, and I nod insistently. Only for her to shrug as she set her racket down.

"I'm going to go the restroom real quick, I'll be right back." She tells me. I watch her walk off and once she was gone I rush towards my phone.

I found myself smiling excitedly as I searched something up. As I did I found my eyes widening.

I was hungry.

Except another thing is that I look in my shirt. I saw my nipples were erect and they were extra sensitive. Every time they rubbed against my shirt it felt...off. It never did this before.

That's three things on the list.

I'm easily hungry, motion sickness, and my nipples are highly sensitive.

I call Travis, and when he answered immediately I sigh dramatically.

"What's with the deep sigh baby?"

"I'm feeling a little c-crazy. I might be being d-dramatic, but..." I drift, biting my lip as I look over my shoulder to see Hui coming back.

That's when I walk away from the area, sitting on a bench quite a distance away.

"But what?" I hear Travis question me curiously. I don't say anything because I might be being dramatic. Clearing my throat, I just smile.

"But I am very hungry. Y-You know what I've been wanting...craving recently? Could you s-send me something from America?" I ask him, and he snorts.

"Send something to China? Can I even do that? Is that...even possible?"

"Yeah!" I exclaim, finding myself annoyed by his question oddly enough. I don't know why...it wasn't even a dumb question. I keep my annoyance to myself as I lean back. "I want y-you to make me those peppermint, chocolate chip c-cookies. Send them to me, p-please."

I hear him chuckle, but I knew he wasn't going to say no. I don't know why I want them now. I didn't want them when he was here, but I suddenly want them now.

"Okay, I'll send you some; but don't be upset with me if I can't send them-."

"You can and y-you will. I really want them." I beg practically at this point. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Hui waiting. "I feel really bad, I a-am practicing with Hui, but as I move I get a little...off when I move too much. Because you know how I am in tennis. You have to b-be fast, quick on your feet!"

"Yes, yes, I understand. What do you mean by off? Does it make you sick?" He asks, and I hum. "That's weird. Why would it begin to make you sick? Is it because you never really practiced when I was there?"