| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

"So? How does it feel?"

I look over at Leo, seeing him sit beside me with a grin on his lips.

I don't say anything as I face forward. My eyes diverting onto the empty seat beside me. At this point I don't know if I'm still asleep, hallucinating, going crazy-.

"You heard it. Mimi moved-."

"I can hear." I sneer at him, causing him to shrug.

"Do you know why he'd move so randomly?" Leo asks another question that I couldn't answer either. I saw people glancing at me because they knew how...much I was in love with Mimi.

Then for him to just move and I don't even know why?

"Travis-?"

"Stop asking me things that you know I don't know the answer to, it's aggravating." I snap in his face as a stupid smirk rested on his lips. "Is there something funny?"

"I just knew this would happen! I told you Travis, he's not any different. Yeah, he lacked in some aspects; but he is really no different. He probably got scared off by the seriousness and how fast it was going...it might've been too much for his innocent soul... He's really no different-."

"He is much different than anyone else in the whole entire world." I growl at him.

"It doesn't appear to be that way." He sung as he faced forward. My hands going over my face...I felt like crying.

He can't be doing this to me.

After everything and what we did together...he just leaves? There has to be a reason as to why he did. I mean...when he left that day he looked stressed out. He was interrupting me more, but he made a promise.

Why would he make one just to lie? It seems like he knew he was leaving, is that why he was so nervous? He knew he was leaving and wanted to get the most of the experience?

No, that's not like him at all...

I can't think.

I raise my hand in class, and the teacher nods.

"Can I go to the office?" I ask her. As soon as she nods I was leaving that place so fast. I was going to sign myself out.

I have to go home and figure this out. I need help.

____at home____

I stood before Zoe, seeing her look at me with a raised eyebrow. Until I felt my eyes water and it dropped so fast. She looked like she already knew as she stood up.

I rushed to her so fast, hugging her like I was still a little kid. My head hiding in her shoulder as I just cried. My lips trembling just like I was a little child again.

I felt so...stupid and pathetic. I'm here once again, hurt by someone I thought loved me.

"Travis...did it not work?"

"I don't know what I did wrong!" I whimper, and she starts to caress my back. "We were doing great, the best ever! I...had sex with him and then a couple of days later he moves? I don't understand, and he didn't even tell me! I thought...he was my love."

"I don't...I don't know." She murmurs quietly, and I pull back to see her face. "I don't know what to say. I don't want to..break your heart, but isn't it circumstantial?"

I look at her for a moment, soon feeling my face twist up into disgust. I shake my head at her only for her to nod.

"He...he isn't that kind of person."